How to get response on each buyer request?

I am a newbie, how can I send previous work link?

Hi @shohan_pramanik

I understand you are a newbie but you can make a portfolio online like I have made my portfolio on flickr. Make a powerful portfolio and for starting, you can share your portfolio because you have not done any previous work. After you get some orders, start sharing your previous work links. Hopefully you get my point. If you have any problem, please let me know and you can also visit my profile for Inspiration

• Like 20

Hi @shohan_pramanik

I understand you are a newbie but you can make a portfolio online like I have made my portfolio on flickr. Make a powerful portfolio and for starting, you can share your portfolio because you have not done any previous work. After you get some orders, start sharing your previous work links. Hopefully you get my point. If you have any problem, please let me know and you can also visit my profile for Inspiration

Thanks a lot @allen_brown

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

If you are going to send a buyer request, keep following things in mind:

• Understanding the request and try to write it in your response
  • Put your strategy how would you do it for the buyer
  • Make sure to mention some of questions even if you understood everything, don’t just say that you got it and you can do it
  • Mention some of similar examples or at least a few links from your past work. Don’t use portfolio links from someone else.
  • Make sure to use a polite language and try to greet at the start and end. Mention your name at the end of request.
  • Don’t just send a generic message to everyone

If you still have got a question, please mention me below and I will try to respond.

Thanks a lot for sharing this.

• Like 4