New Fiverr account setup at 65% completion rate

fitcopyservices

I have just created my Fiverr account and wish to begin creating gigs. The automated setup process has taken me through all the necessary steps to set up my profile including verifying my account and providing details about my skills etc.

However, I cannot complete the process until a 70% completion of my profile is met. I have provided all that I could but I am at still at 65% and the site still wishes for me to provide linked accounts, a website, and/or official certifications. The problem is I don’t have any of those… Do I really need those three things to continue?

Please help. Thank you in advance.

• Like 5

I have just created my Fiverr account and wish to begin creating gigs. The automated setup process has taken me through all the necessary steps to set up my profile including verifying my account and providing details about my skills etc.

However, I cannot complete the process until a 70% completion of my profile is met. I have provided all that I could but I am at still at 65% and the site still wishes for me to provide linked accounts, a website, and/or official certifications. The problem is I don’t have any of those… Do I really need those three things to continue?

Please help. Thank you in advance.

Hi there @fitcopyservices welcome to the Forum, glad you’ve joined the family. 😃

Best of luck!

Warmly Humberto

tenor.gif.21e3467a216c2bba3fc7c7763ca0ef05.gif