Fiverr has Major Search issue!

maxahir

The best thing is that please try to update your gig description and add some text to packages etc then search what will happen.

So my gig is back now after days. I made some changes to it and it is back in search. Seems like there was a bug in the their system. Whenever Fiverr updates the system there comes some issues.

I told you follow those steps and just check it.

Yeah, I appreciate that 🙂

Welcome to the club.

My issue has been resolved and the sales are back. There was an issue with the search as Fiverr went through maintenance recently. Also, please check your stats for recent years during these months from May to July. I’ve noticed that these months of the year are usually slower than other months in terms of sales. And there are so many factors behind that.

So it has been removed again. Not sure what exactly they are doing or the system is doing. They are really testing my patience level 😬

Did you receive any warning?

I am facing same issue from 90 days my all gigs on last page

So it has been removed again. Not sure what exactly they are doing or the system is doing. They are really testing my patience level 😬

I can see your gig on the second page right now.

I wouldn’t be worried about the position of the gig if your sales are fine.

As I understand, they are constantly trying new ways of indexing and searching to allow new sellers get some attention.

Please also note that your location seriously affects search results.

When I use the same laptop at my apartment (big city and broadband connection) and at my country house (slow 3G modem), I see clearly different results.

Did you receive any warning?

I am facing same issue from 90 days my all gigs on last page

No, I didn’t get any warning in recent 90 days. They are testing some new stuff and that is causing instability in gig positioning.

I can see your gig on the second page right now.

I wouldn’t be worried about the position of the gig if your sales are fine.

As I understand, they are constantly trying new ways of indexing and searching to allow new sellers get some attention.

Please also note that your location seriously affects search results.

When I use the same laptop at my apartment (big city and broadband connection) and at my country house (slow 3G modem), I see clearly different results.

Yeah, I can see that too. This happens every year when Fiverr updates its system/algorithm or just make annual update. My gig goes out of search sometimes and comes back. I hope it will be fixed soon.

Yeah, I can see that too. This happens every year when Fiverr updates its system/algorithm or just make annual update. My gig goes out of search sometimes and comes back. I hope it will be fixed soon.

I don’t know why all gigs on last page even I tried many things

• 4 months later...

Archived