Offer Not Sending

awais54522

Today, when I press send offer button in buyer request section. The popup came up with the message “You are unable to complete this… please contact customer support” whereas I haven’t received any email from Fiverr customer support.

Suggestion Please.
Thank You

Today, when I press send offer button in buyer request section. The popup came up with the message “You are unable to complete this… please contact customer support” whereas I haven’t received any email from Fiverr customer support.

Suggestion Please.

Thank You

The popup came up with the message “You are unable to complete this… please contact customer support” whereas I haven’t received any email from Fiverr customer support.

Yeah, this message ⬇️

“You are unable to complete this… please contact customer support”

doesn’t say you have received an email from Fiverr CS. Then why would you even expect one to begin with? :thinking: It doesn’t make sense to me.

The message tells you to contact CS. So, please contact Fiverr’s Customer Support to find out more. They will help you out.

🍍

The popup came up with the message “You are unable to complete this… please contact customer support” whereas I haven’t received any email from Fiverr customer support.

Yeah, this message ⬇️

“You are unable to complete this… please contact customer support”

doesn’t say you have received an email from Fiverr CS. Then why would you even expect one to begin with? :thinking: It doesn’t make sense to me.

The message tells you to contact CS. So, please contact Fiverr’s Customer Support to find out more. They will help you out.

🍍

Thank you for your feedback. Now it’s all fine smile:

Archived