Getting experience and potentially some recognition

vidovicborna

Hey, Im new to Fiverr and I would like to get some experience with getting and doing orders and potentially get some trust from buyers. If you can help me somehow and want to help me please tell me, I will do anything since I think it is hardest to get my first order ever.

Hey, Im new to Fiverr and I would like to get some experience with getting and doing orders and potentially get some trust from buyers. If you can help me somehow and want to help me please tell me, I will do anything since I think it is hardest to get my first order ever.

Hi @vidovicborna, welcome to Fiverr and to the forum!

My first advice to you would be to change your image profile. That handkerchief over your face makes you look like a felon, and I’m afraid felons are not much to be trusted. 😉

Take some time to search the forum, you’ll find plenty of useful information that will answer all of your questions. Also, please carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page.

Enjoy the forum!

Hi @vidovicborna, welcome to Fiverr and to the forum!

My first advice to you would be to change your image profile. That handkerchief over your face makes you look like a felon, and I’m afraid felons are not much to be trusted. 😉

Take some time to search the forum, you’ll find plenty of useful information that will answer all of your questions. Also, please carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page.

Enjoy the forum!

Yea, thanks haha. I did change the profile picture earlier today but I guess it still did not change here on Fiverr forum. Also I will take a new photo just for Fiverr and will try to make it look as good as posibble.

Archived