Please check my gig and give me suggestions to improve

masterzieye

QUESTION: Will my gig go down if i change the gig images.

No, i can assure you that changing images does not effect overall gig ranking. However using eye-catching images may help you get more clicks.

Hope that helped,

Michael

Thanks a lot. I was thinking it will affect my gig ranking. Thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...

hello @masterzieye

I Will Do Amazing Wordpress Website Design Specially For You why you put specially in your gig title? remove that word. just write I Will Do Amazing Wordpress Website Design For You also use short tags, because your tags are so long. maybe this thing helps you to ranking your gig.

Thank You… What sort of tags can I use? Thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...

Good day @masterzieye, how are you doing? What I suggest is to add as many as possible, this referred to 7 Gigs as a new seller. But this depends of course what your expertise is? In the long run, you’ll see what gigs are doing well and which don’t. You can always delete the ones that are not getting any traction and replace it with another until you have 7 successful Gigs running. Keep in mind this is how I run my Gigs, does not mean you should do the same. I wish you a wonderful weekend. Best of luck to you !!

Kindly, Humberto

Good day @masterzieye, how are you doing? What I suggest is to add as many as possible, this referred to 7 Gigs as a new seller. But this depends of course what your expertise is? In the long run, you’ll see what gigs are doing well and which don’t. You can always delete the ones that are not getting any traction and replace it with another until you have 7 successful Gigs running. Keep in mind this is how I run my Gigs, does not mean you should do the same. I wish you a wonderful weekend. Best of luck to you !!

Kindly, Humberto

thanks a lot for helping me.

@mariokluser This is indeed a sad situation and it is good to see 👀 you again!

It’s a situation. I don’t know if it is sad.

Sad is probably the fact that people get hypnotized by meaningless numbers.

I wouldn’t even know how much views and clicks my gig have.

I’m not back b.t.w. I just couldn’t sleep and had a glass of Port,

• 2 weeks later...

i am just wondering your photos are so accurate but only 3 reviews made me desperate anyways here are the things i found you need to change
Your profile description is meant to explain about yourself your, work, your experience not about facts and standing out its more like promotion or GIG description immediately change that .
you need to do little neat work on description your words are sharp and accurate you need to work on how to put those in right place and take care of capitalisation of words and grammar and highlight important things rest your description is totally fine

And try sharing your GIG and put smiling photo of you and be creative to make buyers interested in you.

And your description is over friendly make it little formal not too much formal just at the level to convince buyers you can ask some expert to it for you.

try buyers request and your GIG doesn’t seem to perform well so slash prices of your services.
Rest everything is fine just small marketing mistakes.
hope it help you

i am just wondering your photos are so accurate but only 3 reviews made me desperate anyways here are the things i found you need to change

Your profile description is meant to explain about yourself your, work, your experience not about facts and standing out its more like promotion or GIG description immediately change that .

you need to do little neat work on description your words are sharp and accurate you need to work on how to put those in right place and take care of capitalisation of words and grammar and highlight important things rest your description is totally fine

And try sharing your GIG and put smiling photo of you and be creative to make buyers interested in you.

And your description is over friendly make it little formal not too much formal just at the level to convince buyers you can ask some expert to it for you.

try buyers request and your GIG doesn’t seem to perform well so slash prices of your services.

Rest everything is fine just small marketing mistakes.

hope it help you

Thanks a lot rites001. This is very useful. I’ll make these changes. Thanks a lot again ! ☺️

• 2 weeks later...

Archived