Thanks to fiverr community

developer2_emon

Here are two threads that may be helpful. 🙂

I mean, there’s really just one link for the ID verification process, and that’s what Fiverr sends to everyone. It is possible that some of the ID verification notifications are bugged and directs users to a wrong link or w.e. roll_eyes This is the link that everyone (who has received the “verify your ID” notification) needs to go to in order to initiate the verification process: https:// www.fiverr. com/id_verification/info I’ve added random spaces in between to make the link unclickable. :…
Hi Vickie slight_smile I have been all over the place for quite a while, so I am sorry for not being on the forums more often to help make fun of the Mek Sels. I finally figured out what was wrong with my verification. Apparently the page they send you to after the QR code isn’t the right page, and you have to reopen the page on a browser in order to actually get the buttons functional. I was finally able to verify my ID and post pictures of my ugly mug, lol

Here are two threads that may be helpful. 🙂

I mean, there’s really just one link for the ID verification process, and that’s what Fiverr sends to everyone. It is possible that some of the ID verification notifications are bugged and directs users to a wrong link or w.e. roll_eyes This is the link that everyone (who has received the “verify your ID” notification) needs to go to in order to initiate the verification process: https:// www.fiverr. com/id_verification/info I’ve added random spaces in between to make the link unclickable. :…
Hi Vickie slight_smile I have been all over the place for quite a while, so I am sorry for not being on the forums more often to help make fun of the Mek Sels. I finally figured out what was wrong with my verification. Apparently the page they send you to after the QR code isn’t the right page, and you have to reopen the page on a browser in order to actually get the buttons functional. I was finally able to verify my ID and post pictures of my ugly mug, lol

sir,I cann’t publish my own gig.because they want to phone varification.but code did not come to number.

sir,I cann’t publish my own gig.because they want to phone varification.but code did not come to number.

Hi there @developer2_emon, try it one more time, normally it says (’‘did not receive verification code send it once more’’). Don’t add for example (0)12345678 don’t add zero, I hope this helps. Also check spam folder

Warmly, Humberto

I mean try again 48 hours letter.

I do not communicate English properly so I am sorry sir.

Ah I see, :rofl: you have to wait another 48 hours before you can send your verification again, I get it now!!! Btw no need to call me sir, I just turned 24 and when you say sir it sounds like I’m an old man just had the best of his life behind him :rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Edit: Don’t be sorry for anything!!!

Ah I see, :rofl: you have to wait another 48 hours before you can send your verification again, I get it now!!! Btw no need to call me sir, I just turned 24 and when you say sir it sounds like I’m an old man just had the best of his life behind him :rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Edit: Don’t be sorry for anything!!!

Thank you, @hum_on_the_go

I am 17 years old.

Archived