I have lost getting any customers. What should I do?

razaabdullah

Hello Beautiful People!

I am almost 1 year old at Fiverr. I am a level 1 seller but I am facing some problems right now which are;
My gig stats are getting lower every day (don’t know why even after being online 24/7).
I can’t find any customers
I haven’t got any orders or messages from anyone for the last 3 months.

Right now I am really worried because this is the only thing that I do for a living.
I am here for some great advice from you well-experienced sellers.

Hello Beautiful People!

I am almost 1 year old at Fiverr. I am a level 1 seller but I am facing some problems right now which are;

My gig stats are getting lower every day (don’t know why even after being online 24/7).

I can’t find any customers

I haven’t got any orders or messages from anyone for the last 3 months.

Right now I am really worried because this is the only thing that I do for a living.

I am here for some great advice from you well-experienced sellers.

I am expecting some great advice from you well-experienced sellers.

Eoin is a well-experienced seller. :bearded_person:t2:

When I first began on Fiverr, I had times when I had no orders for days, then suddenly I would have 5 to be completed the next day! This could mean I was up all night to complete orders and it was not a great way to operate. I analysed what I was doing/doing wrong and came up with some solutions. Before I begin with the solution, let me explain a valuable insight I have learned. If your gigs offer services that can sometimes be needed within a very short space of time then being available is ve…

PS, it is considered rude by many people for someone to say, “I expect.” Using that terminology makes your request seem like a command! :man_judge:

I am expecting some great advice from you well-experienced sellers.

Eoin is a well-experienced seller. :bearded_person:t2:

When I first began on Fiverr, I had times when I had no orders for days, then suddenly I would have 5 to be completed the next day! This could mean I was up all night to complete orders and it was not a great way to operate. I analysed what I was doing/doing wrong and came up with some solutions. Before I begin with the solution, let me explain a valuable insight I have learned. If your gigs offer services that can sometimes be needed within a very short space of time then being available is ve…

PS, it is considered rude by many people for someone to say, “I expect.” Using that terminology makes your request seem like a command! :man_judge:

that’s a accent difference I think. By the way I have just removed that word. thanks

Archived