After gig build, if edited again, will lose gig rank?

mamunmiah5

It’s impossible to say, I’m afraid.

What I would say, though, is don’t be afraid to make your Gig better. Ranking is important, but so is having a Gig that builds trust and converts.

I want to edit my good. But I’m confused whether it’s a problem in my gig rank. Thank you very much for your feedback 😍

You’re welcome!

I’ll try to elaborate on my previous post.

Some people have come onto this forum and complained that their Gigs lost position after being edited. I suppose there’s always the risk, too, that a Gig could be made worse by editing.

My belief, though, is that a seller has to play the long game on Fiverr. Make your Gig as good as it can possibly be, even if that results in a temporary lull in attention.

In life, we have to believe we’ll be rewarded in the long-term if we do the right things. 🙂

Here is what you will lose:

• It will disappear from the search for 1 - 2 days.
• Fewer views than ever first week after editing.
• After it appears on the search, it will be behind other gigs, even if it was in front.

I recommend you edit your gig only if you are stuck on no orders for more than 2 weeks.

You’re welcome!

I’ll try to elaborate on my previous post.

Some people have come onto this forum and complained that their Gigs lost position after being edited. I suppose there’s always the risk, too, that a Gig could be made worse by editing.

My belief, though, is that a seller has to play the long game on Fiverr. Make your Gig as good as it can possibly be, even if that results in a temporary lull in attention.

In life, we have to believe we’ll be rewarded in the long-term if we do the right things. 🙂

Here is what you will lose:

• It will disappear from the search for 1 - 2 days.

• Fewer views than ever first week after editing.

• After it appears on the search, it will be behind other gigs, even if it was in front.

I recommend you edit your gig only if you are stuck on no orders for more than 2 weeks.

Thanks for your help. I got it. 😍

Archived