Need your advice to improve my gigs and profile

gqstudio

There you go:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

There you go:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Thank you for that. I have already read those articles. I just wanted to get a several words about my gigs and profile. Any comments and critique would help me lot.

Well, you already know that you have a great portfolio (and it’s not only a support to my fellow country man)

Your gigs are very well thought and descriptions are clear so I don’t thing you need to improve anything at this point in time.

However in your sticker gig it’s better to remove fiverr logo

Hi @gqstudio,

@mariashtelle1 is right.

However i think you should lessen the usage of the word “I” in your gig and focus more on “you” or “your”

An Example

BEFORE: I provide the vector source files (AI, EPS, PDF) with every package.
EDITED: You will be provided with the vector source files (AI, EPS, PDF) with every package.

It gives a feel for your potential client’s that you’re working on their project and their problems.

Thank you so much, colleagues! Your input is very much appreciated. Another thing is, that I do not see any buyer requests. This is a very rare thing for me on Fiverr. It maybe happens once in 2-3 days. Just few requests. Is it normal case?

Thank you so much, colleagues! Your input is very much appreciated. Another thing is, that I do not see any buyer requests. This is a very rare thing for me on Fiverr. It maybe happens once in 2-3 days. Just few requests. Is it normal case?

Is it normal case?

It depends on your gigs’ sub-categories. But, in general, yes. It’s normal. Higher level sellers are able to see more buyer requests.

Archived