Do You Life Free or cheap Priced items?

frearobinson

Hello, it’s not price that makes someone interested in something.

It’s how good they think it is. If you don’t yet have a great reputation, it won’t matter what the price is.

Thank you so much for your thoughts . I think I’m so busy trying to be a seller I lost touch with being a consumer

Your gig image contains your website address and your profile description directs others as to how you can be found off Fiverr.

Sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Hello Frea,

It really depends on the buyer. Some buyers come to me because I am a top rated seller and they don’t care about my prices whether they’re higher or lower than others. Some others, come because I am higher in terms of prices (thus meaning higher quality as per their observation, and I was told that more than one time by buyers who had to cancel cheaper gigs offering the same service as mine.)
They were confident that I’d deliver a high quality product and quoting “Not waste their time” to deliver what they needed… and I did!

It depends on the buyer and their way of seeing things.

Your gig image contains your website address and your profile description directs others as to how you can be found off Fiverr.

Sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Oh wow !! Thank you so so much . I’m going to fix that today . I of course signed up and just posted . So reading really is fundamental lol .

Oh wow !! Thank you so so much . I’m going to fix that today . I of course signed up and just posted . So reading really is fundamental lol .

I of course signed up and just posted .

I’m confused. Fiverr indicates that you’ve been a site member for over three years (since May 2016).

I of course signed up and just posted .

I’m confused. Fiverr indicates that you’ve been a site member for over three years (since May 2016).

Nothing gets past you huh buddy. Yup that’s when I “ signed up “ . Now sadly the date When I started using the platform doesn’t show. Also if you look a my feedback selling wasn’t why I used this platform . Hence why I asked the original question. Idk why u are looking for a reason to go back in forth but since you have so much free time. I guess In the future when I want to learn something I’ll just ask u lol

Nothing gets past you huh buddy. Yup that’s when I “ signed up “ . Now sadly the date When I started using the platform doesn’t show. Also if you look a my feedback selling wasn’t why I used this platform . Hence why I asked the original question. Idk why u are looking for a reason to go back in forth but since you have so much free time. I guess In the future when I want to learn something I’ll just ask u lol

I guess In the future when I want to learn something I’ll just ask u

You are welcome to ask. I am always happy to help those who wish to help themselves.

Archived