Fiverr is typically showing me someone else's revenue

isaacpro

Everything was cool and accurate yesterday, i logged in a couple of hours ago and noticed a drastic change in my revenue page. My net income is far below the initial, Also, 2 canceled orders were recorded and 5 purchases which i never made. Everything is wrong with my revenue page… All pending clearance disappeared, my maximum clearance days was supposed to be june 13 but now i have july 16.

My analytics page is showing the correct net income, every other pages are fine. Just the revenue page with information far from mine. I don’t know how this is possible…

Please guys what do you think?

Contact CS about it through a support ticket. It could be serious if it’s showing purchases that you never made etc. If it’s not showing someone else’s account details it could be someone else has used your account if you really didn’t make those purchases.

thank you guys for your replies, i really appreciate you taking your time to try and help me out…

Fortunately for me, i switched to buying, then switched back to selling, and surprisingly everything went back to normal… And, i am dam serious about this… everything is back to normal…

I don’t know how it happened though! but this is a very heart breaking case, ones hard earned revenue should not be toyed with or suffer from glitches like this…

Thank you guys once again…I will wait and see what happens next.

thank you guys for your replies, i really appreciate you taking your time to try and help me out…

Fortunately for me, i switched to buying, then switched back to selling, and surprisingly everything went back to normal… And, i am dam serious about this… everything is back to normal…

I don’t know how it happened though! but this is a very heart breaking case, ones hard earned revenue should not be toyed with or suffer from glitches like this…

Thank you guys once again…I will wait and see what happens next.

Glad it is okay now! Best of luck and let us know if something changes…

Archived