I cannot add withdrawal method to my Fiverr Account

numan_seo

Hi, I tried quite some time to attach my existing Payoneer Account with my Fiverr account to withdraw my earnings but every time I click on the Bank Transfer button I get an error message attached in the screenshot that my network is unable to reach. Despite the fact that for the very first time when I tried I got the verification code and I entered it successfully. But I never received the email to attach my Payoneer Account. After every time I try, I’m getting the attached error.

I’m really concerned about this issue. I already changed my registered phone number with Fiverr and verified it successfully. When I click on any button under Earnings>Withdrawal> “Pay Pal Account”, “Fiverr Revenue Card”, “Bank Transfer” I get this error message

"Network Problem
You seem to be unable to receive the verification code. There might be a problem with your network connectivity*.

Please try again later."

When I changed the phone number and clicked on the “Bank Transfer” Again. It was stuck at the verification screen forever and it says the code has been sent to your registered mobile. I waited long but did not receive any code. When I tried again then Network Error screen start appearing again.

I contacted the Fiverr Support. They said you should contact Payoneer Support. But the problem is not related to Payoneer. Now they are not replying back.

Please help me in this regard. I need to withdraw my funds and I never withdrew before so I need to assign my withdrawal account with Fiverr first.

Thanks!

|594x384

873023699_NetworkProblem..jpg.d126878b38e5f33f4c32c66819ac90ab.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I am having the same problem. "Network Problem

You seem to be unable to receive the verification code. There might be a problem with your network connectivity*.

Please try again later."

I have been trying to add withdrawal method to my account since yesterday. no success

Really sorry to learn that you are also facing similar issue.

Try this.

On your Fiverr Profile, Go to Settings > Security > Mobile Verification > Click on edit.

Enter your security question and when you are directed to change the mobile number just close the screen (don’t change the phone number).

Now go back to Earnings and try again to withdraw funds. Hopefully you will be directed to screen where it ask you to enter the verification code sent on your mobile.

If that does not work try doing same in different time of day.

I hope it would solve your issue. As it worked for me.

Thanks

Really sorry to learn that you are also facing similar issue.

Try this.

On your Fiverr Profile, Go to Settings > Security > Mobile Verification > Click on edit.

Enter your security question and when you are directed to change the mobile number just close the screen (don’t change the phone number).

Now go back to Earnings and try again to withdraw funds. Hopefully you will be directed to screen where it ask you to enter the verification code sent on your mobile.

If that does not work try doing same in different time of day.

I hope it would solve your issue. As it worked for me.

Thanks

Thanks a lot. I was able to fix it by changing my phone number.

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone I’m facing a problem during I try to withdraw money from fiverr. When I verified my account through SMS then the fiverr sent me a notification that “we will send you an email for further instruction”, but I didn’t receive any email I tried it many times but never received email.
Plz guide me what should I do now.

Archived