Need To Cancel But Not Enough Time

ssj1236

So, a buyer that made an order with me for something I don’t even remotely provide doesn’t know how to cancel an order. I’ve sent a cancellation request but it’ll take 2 days to complete and there are less than 18 hours on the timer.

Time is still ticking down and I have no idea how this is gonna go. Will this affect my delivered on time rate once the time runs out? Will get a 0-star rating if the order is late over 24 hours? Does anyone have any idea how this works?

Hi, @ssj1236,

I had a similar situation. I contacted CS, and they got back to me within 12 hours, and it did not affect my stats. 🙂

I had a similar situation. I contacted CS, and they got back to me within 12 hours,

I did try that a few months back but it didn’t go that well with support. I chalked it up as the support agent having a rough day. Hopefully, the order will cancel on its own without any unpleasant surprises.

• Like 1

I had a similar situation. I contacted CS, and they got back to me within 12 hours,

I did try that a few months back but it didn’t go that well with support. I chalked it up as the support agent having a rough day. Hopefully, the order will cancel on its own without any unpleasant surprises.

I don’t see why support wouldn’t cancel the order for you :woman_shrugging: They did that many times for me.

• Like 1