I am having some issues with my profile NEED SOME HELP FOR THAT

oalid17

I am having some issues with my profile can anyone review my profile and give me suggestion please //🙏
and I am also have some problem in sending my domain link to the client for sample because blocked me . Because of that I HAVE LOST 2 OF MY CLIENT please can any one review my domain

This is my domain can anyone fixed my those problems please 🙏

Mod Note: Link removed.

I am having some issues with my profile can anyone review my profile and give me suggestion please //🙏

and I am also have some problem in sending my domain link to the client for sample because blocked me . Because of that I HAVE LOST 2 OF MY CLIENT please can any one review my domain

This is my domain can anyone fixed my those problems please 🙏

Mod Note: Link removed.

I am also have some problem in sending my domain link to the client for sample because blocked me . Because of that I HAVE LOST 2 OF MY CLIENT

You’re lucky you have only been blocked by your buyers and not reported by them. :roll_eyes:

Please stop doing so, unless you want to get a warning, or even worse, get banned by Fiverr. 😏

I suggest you read Fiverr’s TOS, you’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page.

I am also have some problem in sending my domain link to the client for sample because blocked me . Because of that I HAVE LOST 2 OF MY CLIENT

You’re lucky you have only been blocked by your buyers and not reported by them. :roll_eyes:

Please stop doing so, unless you want to get a warning, or even worse, get banned by Fiverr. 😏

I suggest you read Fiverr’s TOS, you’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page.

You are misunderstanding buyer did not blocked me fiver did… And I am new here that’s way I am making this mistake… What should I do… Now… Tell me…???

You are misunderstanding buyer did not blocked me fiver did… And I am new here that’s way I am making this mistake… What should I do… Now… Tell me…???

What should I do… Now… Tell me…???

She already told you: read Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

Archived