Views going up but no orders

jamesmcdean

Hello 😃

I have put up my gigs for about 1.5 weeks now and thankfully my impressions and clicks are only growing, but, I am concerned that my gigs have a problem? I haven’t gotten any orders so far and I know that that is normal for a starter, I just want to make sure that my gigs are okay and that they don’t repel customers.

Thanks,
James

Great! Initially your impressions and clicks increase,but for the most part,Everyone gets first order by using Buyer requests properly. And Clicks matter the most as compare to impressions. Work on the description you send to Buyers to get orders.

Great! Initially your impressions and clicks increase,but for the most part,Everyone gets first order by using Buyer requests properly. And Clicks matter the most as compare to impressions. Work on the description you send to Buyers to get orders.

Thank you, but, how can I improve my buyer requests?

What are your starting prices? I started with 5$ and after 2 days i got my first 3 order. I have maximum amount of 7 gigs in a few different niches.

I have 2 gigs their starting price is $5 and 1 is $10, I will try to expand my niches also.

Archived