I am not getting sales even active for 10 hrs + seo optimized gig = attractive thumbnail

omkargochhayat

Still no offer after following all the steps. I am very hardworking and followed all steps nut still I am not getting sales even active for 10 hrs + SEO optimized gig = attractive thumbnail.

I am very hardworking and followed all steps nut still I am not getting sales even active for 10 hrs + SEO optimized gig = attractive thumbnail.

Just because you offer a service on Fiverr, does not mean that you’ll be widely successful, and earn lots of money. You still need to reach out to the target customers who need your services, and give them a reason to hire you. In addition, there are thousands of other sellers offer the same exact services as you… what makes your services better than theirs? Are you competing with your competitors for orders, or are you just sitting back and expecting that all the buyers will come rushing to your gigs?

You are a freelancer. You are going to have to treat your gigs like a business if you expect to get anywhere with them.

Archived