Unresponsive seller help

HELLO, SO THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USER FIVERR I CHOSED A SELL THAT HAD A LOGO THAT " I LOVED " REFER TO PHOTO ATTACHED" .

2012277911_Attachment_1561993633(1).thumb.jpg.ba11faad790d3e2a76e5e8d4498c5945.jpg
` SO I MESSAGE THE SELLER ASKED HIM IF HES ABLE TO ADD CUCUMBER AVACADO AND PUMPKIN … HE DIDNT EVEN ANSWER JUST SENT ME A OFFER SO I ACCEPT … 20 MIN LATER HE SEND ME JUST AVACADO CUCUMBER AND PUMPKIN I AM ASKING HIM PLEASE REVISE HE IS IGNORING ME I SEE HIM ONLINE I MESSAGED HIM ABOUT 100X IT TAKE HIM 24 HOURS TO RESPOND THE HE SEND ME 1 LETTER WORDS LIKE " YOU ARE VERY FOX" & " HE ALREADY SEND" I CLEARLY SENT HIM A DETAIL REQUIRMENT BEFORE SUBMITTED MY PAYMENT OF WHAT I REQUEST HE GIVES ME THIS I KEEP ON DISPUTING HE KEEP ON DENYING WHAT DO I DOO

Start by turning off caps lock.
Next stop sending him “about 100 messages”

Sellers can respond as they like and you can review their communications skills at the end of the order. You can’t demand their attention by spamming them with messages. I can also tell you that kind of thing will lessen anyone’s will to help you.

However, if the seller is not responding and has not delivered what was agreed then contact customer support.
PS. Customer support can take up to 48 hours to respond and if you spam them with lots of messages it will not help.

So he didn’t add cucumber, avacado, and pumpkin to the image you sent him? He just sent you them solo? Well if you were clear with what you wanted in the requirements and have proof, you shouldn’t have any trouble getting the order canceled by CS.

Keep in mind you should never cancel an order based on overall quality, but if they fail to follow your directions that’s a whole other story.

HELLO, SO THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USER FIVERR I CHOSED A SELL THAT HAD A LOGO THAT " I LOVED " REFER TO PHOTO ATTACHED" .

` SO I MESSAGE THE SELLER ASKED HIM IF HES ABLE TO ADD CUCUMBER AVACADO AND PUMPKIN … HE DIDNT EVEN ANSWER JUST SENT ME A OFFER SO I ACCEPT … 20 MIN LATER HE SEND ME JUST AVACADO CUCUMBER AND PUMPKIN I AM ASKING HIM PLEASE REVISE HE IS IGNORING ME I SEE HIM ONLINE I MESSAGED HIM ABOUT 100X IT TAKE HIM 24 HOURS TO RESPOND THE HE SEND ME 1 LETTER WORDS LIKE " YOU ARE VERY FOX" & " HE ALREADY SEND" I CLEARLY SENT HIM A DETAIL REQUIRMENT BEFORE SUBMITTED MY PAYMENT OF WHAT I REQUEST HE GIVES ME THIS I KEEP ON DISPUTING HE KEEP ON DENYING WHAT DO I DOO

YOU ARE VERY FOX

What does that mean? LOL, I am sorry, I kept thinking what did the seller try to say, and then used the worst online translator to send you this…

Anyways, just like others suggested, contact CS or start a dispute to cancel the order.

YOU ARE VERY FOX

What does that mean? LOL, I am sorry, I kept thinking what did the seller try to say, and then used the worst online translator to send you this…

Anyways, just like others suggested, contact CS or start a dispute to cancel the order.

I think that is a veeerry poor translation of “you are trying to trick me, I already sent you your logo”

Omg, I think after spending so much time on the forum I can now create a gig “translate from poor English to Queens English”

I think that is a veeerry poor translation of “you are trying to trick me, I already sent you your logo”

Omg, I think after spending so much time on the forum I can now create a gig “translate from poor English to Queens English”

“translate from poor English to Queens English”

Muahaha… you’re hilarious :rofl:

Archived