Not talented but kind of funny i guess ( New User )

Hey everybody,
I’m new and i just want to say hi to some of you.
I don’t have any talent as most of the people on fiverr but i tried my best to make something out of it.

I’m sorry that i have to ‘advertise’ myself like this but i don’t have any friends so this is my best bet.
( Ok i have 3-4 friends but depends which day it is.)

Maybe i can help some of you with some of this entertainment that i can give to you.
Have a nice day tho 😉

Hey everybody,

I don’t have any talent as most of the people on fiverr but i tried my best to make something out of it.

I’m sorry that i have to ‘advertise’ myself like this but i don’t have any friends so this is my best bet.

Maybe i can help some of you with some of this entertainment that i can give to you.

Have a nice day tho 😉

What can you do for me? What do you offer?

Hey everybody,

Have a nice day tho 😉 Don’t you worry you’re not the only NOT talented seller here, this also includes me. I’m 24 years old and still haven’t figured out what my talent really is.😂

Well don’t you worry, I am your friend like everyone else here, so a huge welcome to you to the family ‘‘Le Grande!’’ :rofl: I will check your gig out later… busy with a project at the moment but I will get back to ASAP!!

Banana man and your friend Humberto

tenor.gif.286ef15980d84406c650c3465da853af.gif

Hi there @ieatbananas, muhahaha such a funny name :rofl: Don’t you worry you’re not the only NOT talented seller here, this also includes me. I’m 24 years old and still haven’t figured out what my talent really is.😂

Well don’t you worry, I am your friend like everyone else here, so a huge welcome to you to the family ‘‘Le Grande!’’ :rofl: I will check your gig out later… busy with a project at the moment but I will get back to ASAP!!

Banana man and your friend Humberto

tenor

Thanks for the warm welcome :))

• 10 months later...

Archived