Help me out to get order

rites001

Here are some tips I recommend:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…
So I recently had a problem with something to resolve which I stumbled on to the forum. I saw that there’s alot of people who still aren’t clear on how they can start out as a seller on Fiverr. So here are my two cents on the matter, thing’s I’ve learned throughout my 6 years of freelancing experience. [update]: If you’re not completely new to this and just want to upgrade your gig styles, here are some best practices that I wrote about that have helped me and others over the years. Link Lets…

Hi @rites001 ,
I m checking your profile. We could say that you have good description. For Main image on GIG, i think that you need to make something more relevant for your GIG. Try with person with colorful background and move it to some different background. When you have one color in back, we all now that is much easier for removal or change 🙂
Then, try with video presentation of your GIG. Make some short presentation of your work.

Then, you can collect more visitors with right SEO. Use 2 words as keyword for GIG. For example - background removal. And then you need to repeat that words on few place - Title, Description, tags, Package, etc

there is a lot other small things, but try with those and i think that you will have more sells. Just work and improve your profile and buyer will come 🙂

Regards!

Hi there @positiveboby. Don’t waste your precious energy on this guy, he left another thread related to this one and we tried to help him. Now he’s using copyright material from the internet on his so-called NEW IMAGES… some people will never learn!!:thinking:

i purchased that stock images so i own full rights on it and one image is one of my previous customers and i also took permission from them why i am posting again because of some sill people copy pasting same stuff which of no use. i want someone to review not advise …

i purchased that stock images so i own full rights on it and one image is one of my previous customers and i also took permission from them why i am posting again because of some sill people copy pasting same stuff which of no use. i want someone to review not advise …

i want someone to review not advise …

To review is to advise. If you don’t want an advise then you also don’t want anyone to really review your gig. If you were waiting for people to write how great your gig then unfortunately it is not.

Purchased stock or not you are not allowed to use in graphic design which you are offering. As per fiverr TOS you are supposed to use only original content created by yourself and not stock photos.

Because it can get in a big trouble everyone who will use your service, they will upload this pictures on fiverr and will be immediately banned for copyright infringement.

one image is one of my previous customers

If you google it, at least 10 other people using this image on fiverr. And oh, completely forgot to mention that you left “cropped” lines from other background on the side of that image so please don’t lie that you created that image.

We did point out what you are doing wrong but it looks like you just want to ignore it.

Edit: I see you admitted it on other topic so I really hope that next you’ll be creating only original work without putting any of your future clients at risk.

WHAT!! this is getting out of hand now, what is this?? Why are some sellers so determined to ask for help, and we are doing our very best to help them in any way, like yourself in this case pointing out extremely well showing this awful images, only then not to follow the tips we’re given and use copyright material from the internet? This is absurd and sooooo unbelievably funny in a way!! I’m laughing my eye-balls out cos it is so hilarious… OH MY GOSH!!! rofl" alt="rofl Edit: muahhaaha my comment…

i want someone to review not advise …

To review is to advise. If you don’t want an advise then you also don’t want anyone to really review your gig. If you were waiting for people to write how great your gig then unfortunately it is not.

Purchased stock or not you are not allowed to use in graphic design which you are offering. As per fiverr TOS you are supposed to use only original content created by yourself and not stock photos.

Because it can get in a big trouble everyone who will use your service, they will upload this pictures on fiverr and will be immediately banned for copyright infringement.

one image is one of my previous customers

If you google it, at least 10 other people using this image on fiverr. And oh, completely forgot to mention that you left “cropped” lines from other background on the side of that image so please don’t lie that you created that image.

We did point out what you are doing wrong but it looks like you just want to ignore it.

Edit: I see you admitted it on other topic so I really hope that next you’ll be creating only original work without putting any of your future clients at risk.

WHAT!! this is getting out of hand now, what is this?? Why are some sellers so determined to ask for help, and we are doing our very best to help them in any way, like yourself in this case pointing out extremely well showing this awful images, only then not to follow the tips we’re given and use copyright material from the internet? This is absurd and sooooo unbelievably funny in a way!! I’m laughing my eye-balls out cos it is so hilarious… OH MY GOSH!!! rofl" alt="rofl Edit: muahhaaha my comment…

its not crop lines its because i need to increase its size in paint to upload it on fievrr and i’m new to fiverr i don’t now about their copy rules and to review and to advise is different review are things that lacks in you and you can change that and advise is that many people copy paste it here long articles which make no sense.

Here are some tips I recommend:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…
So I recently had a problem with something to resolve which I stumbled on to the forum. I saw that there’s alot of people who still aren’t clear on how they can start out as a seller on Fiverr. So here are my two cents on the matter, thing’s I’ve learned throughout my 6 years of freelancing experience. [update]: If you’re not completely new to this and just want to upgrade your gig styles, here are some best practices that I wrote about that have helped me and others over the years. Link Lets…

thanku so much for tips

its not crop lines its because i need to increase its size in paint to upload it on fievrr and i’m new to fiverr i don’t now about their copy rules and to review and to advise is different review are things that lacks in you and you can change that and advise is that many people copy paste it here long articles which make no sense.

i don’t now about their copy rules

You agreed to all of the Fiverr rules when you made your account as you accepted Fiverr TOS

i don’t now about their copy rules

You agreed to all of the Fiverr rules when you made your account as you accepted Fiverr TOS

its like reading 4000 page agreement while creating instagram account and in rules they never mentioned evergreening which is totally different from copying

@rites001 as many forum members have pointed out, it is very important to read the rules of fiverr (the TOS) and ensure you follow them.

If you use images that are subject to copyright, you can get your gigs removed at any moment without warning and your account banned.

I am going to close this thread now, as you have lots of great advice here and you’ve opened several other threads about the same thing already.

Archived