Videos longer than 30 seconds?

elliott22x

Yep, in fact, this video is very very long. AS it has an actual training video after the promotional video and it’s clear I did it when I was level 2 as I only had 8 gig extras at the time with which to teach.

favicon.icoFiverr.com

fronteerfamily.jpg

anarchofighter : I will go above and beyond for you for $5 on www.fiverr.com

For only $5, anarchofighter will go above and beyond for you. | The purpose of this gig is to be linked to custom work which now is linked to a gig. Custom offers will appear in our | On Fiverr.com

Yep, in fact, this video is very very long. AS it has an actual training video after the promotional video and it’s clear I did it when I was level 2 as I only had 8 gig extras at the time with which to teach.

favicon.icoFiverr.com

fronteerfamily.jpg

For only $5, anarchofighter will go above and beyond for you. | The purpose of this gig is to be linked to custom work which now is linked to a gig. Custom offers will appear in our | On Fiverr.com

favicon.icoFiverr.com

fronteerfamily.jpg

Archived