Did anyone knows about this new update "Get Studio Invites"

arrumi96

There will be one team lead who will be responsible for the delivery and communication with the buyer.

He/She will invite other team members (who turned on invite) to work with him.

Buyer will only be able to review for delivery by team lead and team lead will be able to review team members work.

Also team lead will be hand picked by Fiverr, not all seller are illegible to become team lead.

This is my wild guess.

team lead will be able to review team members work.

However, the whole team gets the same review, and it appears on every team members’ profile. That is unappealing to me. I would have to trust the other team members an awful lot to take a chance on having my stats affected.

However, the whole team gets the same review, and it appears on every team members’ profile. That is unappealing to me. I would have to trust the other team members an awful lot to take a chance on having my stats affected.

That will be a problem. If one of the team member doesnt perform well then all of the others will have to suffer.

However, the whole team gets the same review, and it appears on every team members’ profile. That is unappealing to me.

I mean team lead will be able to review each team members work individually.

• 1 month later...

Archived