How to my account always stay on online?

rakibul_civil

I can’t imagine staying on Fiverr all day long. People would end up expecting immediate attention every second. I’ve seen posts from people in the past saying they stick the Fiverr phone app near their head at night so it wakes them up and they can respond to a potential buyer at 2:00 a.m. Yikes!

I can’t imagine staying on Fiverr all day long. People would end up expecting immediate attention every second. I’ve seen posts from people in the past saying they stick the Fiverr phone app near their head at night so it wakes them up and they can respond to a potential buyer at 2:00 a.m. Yikes!

People would end up expecting immediate attention every second.

They expect that regardless if you are online or not. Not just on Fiverr but everywhere.

It’s a sign of our always connected culture these days.

(Goeiemorgen) Good morning you fellow Dutchie @mariokluser, :rofl: Sure I’m always online but this mostly due to other things I do outside Fiverr. I know 24/7 is a bit exaggerated hahaha.

Surely, I try to be online as much as I can, except of course not when I’m in dreamland :crazy_face: But this is mostly due to my lifestyle outside Fiverr… I have a very busy lifestyle and I’m glad that Fiverr sends us emails when an order is placed, it is thanks to this feature I have 1-hour response rate.

The funny thing is that when I occasionally browse through this forum there is still the same old complaining about orders, impressions, clicks and BS going on. Boring.

It is true, it is boring to read all these threads of new sellers when it is all nicely explained in the ToS. But I always say, no question is a dumb question, however, when these questions already being explained in ToS, you start to wonder??? :thinking:

Keep it up @mariokluser, see you’re doing a great job… love your Gigs!!

Ik wens je nog een fijne dag! (I wish you a wonderful day)🌞

Warmly, Hum The Flying Dutchie

I always say, no question is a dumb question

There actually ARE dumb questions. A lot of them.

The biggest problem I see though is that people ask the wrong questions. Especially themselves.

And no, I will not explain what questions they should ask, because finding that out is part of the growing progress and comes with thinking. Very deep and thoroughly. After that, they will have all the answers they ever need.

Fijne dag!

Archived