Unfortunately, my experience is not very satisfying

mbh1205

Hi Everyone,

This is my very first post Yay:partying_face:

I have already used some services on Fiverr, unfortunately, my experience is not very satisfying, the question is why?

The answer is easy, many fake profiles, many people lying on their experience and what they really can do, once I needed a logo for a brand, I have paid 80$, the guy has delivered it late AND that was coming from a logo generator, so I told him and he denied, so I started looking from site to site and finally I found the website he used and I have shown the result and it was exactly the same than the one he delivered, same design, same colors, he didn’t change anything!

My surprise! Is this a fake profile? he was a level 2 seller! excellent the guy is doing the same thing forever without having any trouble, why no one makes some cleanup? because guys like me will use less and less the services provided on Fiverr and trust other websites.

I really like the concept of Fiverr and I don’t want it to disappear

Here another profile which I presume a fake profile I just discussed with the person live, I was looking for a translation from French to English, I’m a French native speaker, we were discussing English and then the person switched in French, and what was my surprise when I saw the French level! with a score of 4.9 on 5!? how is that possible?

https://www.fiverr.com/************

So I take time to write this text, it’s a message to Fiverr Staff, either guys you have decided to ignore the situation because it’s on your interest or you are completely overwhelmed.

I’m gonna post this also on Facebook better than being redacted, right?

Mod Note: 📋 It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller. You may send the username to Customer Support if the user has actually violated the Fiverr Terms of Service, but the public forum is not the right place forrname call-outs.

Archived