[game] Collect something from the person above you!

Guest onecreativegeek

Guest onecreativegeek

Lot’s of members are asking to be collected and get collected…so let’s make this a game! Here is how you play…

1. “Like” the post above you (the person you are going to be collecting).
  2. Click on the users name above you and find ONE of their gigs to collect (collect it).
  3. Post something…anything…so that you are the last one in the thread (the next poster will collect you).
  4. “Like” and “Collect” and “Post” often!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest onecreativegeek

Thanks! More helmets are available…just need to update the images to showcase more of them! 🙂

I collected your website gig as you have to love anyone who will do a website for that price! Its a steal. Well done.

Guest onecreativegeek

Thanks! More helmets are available…just need to update the images to showcase more of them! 🙂

I collected your website gig as you have to love anyone who will do a website for that price! Its a steal. Well done.

Guest onecreativegeek

Guest onecreativegeek

Guest onecreativegeek

Guest onecreativegeek

Wonderful! You would love my website devoted to this work then…but I am bringing that here on fiverr. Collected your new one…well because its BEAUTIFUL (and loved that girl in Smallville)!

Guest onecreativegeek

Wonderful! You would love my website devoted to this work then…but I am bringing that here on fiverr. Collected your new one…well because its BEAUTIFUL (and loved that girl in Smallville)!

Guest onecreativegeek

Guest onecreativegeek

Guest onecreativegeek

Archived