Novice Portfolio and buyer response

seekers72

Hi! I am novice here. I am certified Digital Marketer and capable to do best SMM. projects. But i feel buyers use to ignore my gigs after viewing my unload portfolio.
I am willing to do project at any cost to furnish my portfolio and polish my skill.
Need kind suggesions
Thanks
Mahmood Hussain

Of course I’m not a pro and working in a different field but isn’t digital marketing is all about attracting buyer?

So you should know better then most of us how to attract your buyers and your target audience to buyer product. Or am I mistaken?

Digital marketing is at top in demand freelancing job in 2019. Every buyer need an experienced freelancer in any field so.

Digital marketing is at top in demand freelancing job in 2019. Every buyer need an experienced freelancer in any field so.

That’s not what I said. Probably that’s a language barrier. But what I meant: you are claiming to be a professional in digital marketing so why don’t you do digital marketing for yourself to attract clients?

That’s not what I said. Probably that’s a language barrier. But what I meant: you are claiming to be a professional in digital marketing so why don’t you do digital marketing for yourself to attract clients?

@mariashtelle1 very well said - @seekers72 i am also not a pro, just started, but the point is that in comparison to anybody else, you are the one who is much more qualified to market yourself than several of us here

I am already doing it on my own SM network. Doing Organic marketing at my own page. But looking for some more work before uploading task on portfolio

Archived