Good feedback but 4.3 star ratings

eshad222

Hello everyone,
Today I wanna share one bad experience of a client. He purchased my logo design gig. I provided few examples to him. He said that he liked all of them. Then he requested me to send me all source files of all logos. He was totally satisfied. Provided a good feedback also but I don’t know why he gave me 4.3 star ratings. Worst experience ever! What’s the solution for this kind of experience? Can any one suggest me?

Thanks

Feedback.JPG.7b92e528c7d7c63b3ef9e2f711710758.JPG

Hello everyone,

Today I wanna share one bad experience of a client. He purchased my logo design gig. I provided few examples to him. He said that he liked all of them. Then he requested me to send me all source files of all logos. He was totally satisfied. Provided a good feedback also but I don’t know why he gave me 4.3 star ratings. Worst experience ever! What’s the solution for this kind of experience? Can any one suggest me?

Thanks

Feedback

What’s the solution for this kind of experience? Can any one suggest me?

Best solution: Forgetting about it and moving on.

Suggestion: Forget about it and move on.

Hello everyone,

Thanks

Feedback

Worst experience ever!

Then wait for a 3 star review 😉

4.3 stars are still very good review. For someone it might sound even more legitimate than a seller having all 5 stars.

Some people leave 4 stars for “buy again and recommend” just because people for example ordering logo only once and not thinking to come back.

Worst experience ever!

Then wait for a 3 star review 😉

4.3 stars are still very good review. For someone it might sound even more legitimate than a seller having all 5 stars.

Some people leave 4 stars for “buy again and recommend” just because people for example ordering logo only once and not thinking to come back.

Yes it’s also a good reason. Thanks for your very thoughtful answer

Hello everyone,

Thanks

Feedback

Hi @eshad222

Thank you for sharing this, and it happens sometime but don’t even ask your buyer in message about the rating or anything like worst experience ever to buyer it will get you a warning and if you get this type of ratings and read the @maitasun comment,

Good Luck ahead

Thanks and welcome 🙂

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived