Ohh, when will get my first Order

ritesh1233

I had a look to your Gig and it seems that you are keen to shoot yourself in the foot multiple times.
Below a few examples.

First slide:

front page copwriting
“don’t waste money on wrong dell

Second slide:

“hire me now to withdrawal the offer”

“get elite plus content written”

Headline of the Standard package:

Typical Writing - Not a Good Deal

Your description:

I am working with iwriter website for about 1 Year and completed about 1670+ Project, So now you have great idea what type of writer am I.
I am working as Elite Plus Writer with this iwriter website,

And the list goes on. Who knows what Elite Plus Writer means.

Are you really wondering?

Ok then, I guess it was the same “easy” for you as a graphic design? 😉

Your main image background has watermarks on it indicating that it was downloaded from the internet without permission and a 2 huge typos.

On your pdf presentation just in a first paragraph I found 6 mistakes (and I’m not a native speaker) I wonder how many more other people will be able to find.
That’s obviously not a standard for a copywriter or a “high level” writer as you are calling yourself.
And @pacquo pointed out about other slides and description.

Your gig needs a looot of work and brush up.

I saw your question and thought it was interesting. I have just joined fiverr today and am still figuring out what I am going to do, and I was reading the forums looking for insight when I got to your post. It prompted me to register so I could reply to your question.

I looked at your Gigs, and as mentioned by the other comments, you have many grammar and spelling mistakes, which makes me question your ability as a writer. Your text needs to be completely perfect and free of mistakes.

You also need to explain what “elite plus writer” is. I have never heard of it and it sounds like something you’ve made up. It does not sound like any kind of official writing qualification I have ever heard of, also your sample document “5 level of writer” is riddled with mistakes.

I had a look to your Gig and it seems that you are keen to shoot yourself in the foot multiple times.

Below a few examples.

First slide:

front page copwriting

“don’t waste money on wrong dell

Second slide:

“hire me now to withdrawal the offer”

“get elite plus content written”

Headline of the Standard package:

Typical Writing - Not a Good Deal

Your description:

I am working with iwriter website for about 1 Year and completed about 1670+ Project, So now you have great idea what type of writer am I.

I am working as Elite Plus Writer with this iwriter website,

And the list goes on. Who knows what Elite Plus Writer means.

Hey You know you all guys really helped me a lot, Figure out the actual problem. Thanks a lot

I saw your question and thought it was interesting. I have just joined fiverr today and am still figuring out what I am going to do, and I was reading the forums looking for insight when I got to your post. It prompted me to register so I could reply to your question.

I looked at your Gigs, and as mentioned by the other comments, you have many grammar and spelling mistakes, which makes me question your ability as a writer. Your text needs to be completely perfect and free of mistakes.

You also need to explain what “elite plus writer” is. I have never heard of it and it sounds like something you’ve made up. It does not sound like any kind of official writing qualification I have ever heard of, also your sample document “5 level of writer” is riddled with mistakes.

Hey You know you all guys really helped me a lot, To figure out problem and skill that I am lacking.

Are you really wondering?

Ok then, I guess it was the same “easy” for you as a graphic design? 😉

Your main image background has watermarks on it indicating that it was downloaded from the internet without permission and a 2 huge typos.

On your pdf presentation just in a first paragraph I found 6 mistakes (and I’m not a native speaker) I wonder how many more other people will be able to find.

That’s obviously not a standard for a copywriter or a “high level” writer as you are calling yourself.

And @pacquo pointed out about other slides and description.

Your gig needs a looot of work and brush up.

Thanks for finding Mistake @mariashtelle1

Thanks for finding Mistake @mariashtelle1

Congrats for joining us!

Here are some tips I recommend:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…
So I recently had a problem with something to resolve which I stumbled on to the forum. I saw that there’s alot of people who still aren’t clear on how they can start out as a seller on Fiverr. So here are my two cents on the matter, thing’s I’ve learned throughout my 6 years of freelancing experience. [update]: If you’re not completely new to this and just want to upgrade your gig styles, here are some best practices that I wrote about that have helped me and others over the years. Link Lets…

Archived