Irritating & compatibility

shahidchuhan

In fiverr I do it as side job freelancing, I’m not gonna stress over it. I know that I will not get order everyday here, I just wish it will snowballing someday. My main job on my local place is always the source of primary income and one that should be stressed over if it is not doing well.

This question and answers will depend solely on personal experience, personality, income amount, your lifestyle etc. Someone might enjoy it and freedom to make decisions , someone might hate it because now there is no boss to solve your problems and just give you a task and you have to responsible for the amount of income you will get.

All depend on you

it depends on perspective. A group of people think that Social Identity is important so they do daily job or local or international business. a group like to work their free time along with their daily job so they run their freelancing account. Dollar rate vary on different currencies. some people earning more from freelancing site than from local job.

Some people love to work very much to gather experience or to know the meaning and purpose of their life like US former president Sir Barack Obama’s child sasha Obama worked at a restaurant during her summer break.

Archived