No order since Level One

neat_soft

Hi, I was getting daily 2-3 orders on Fiverr when I was New (0 Level) but since the day Im promoted to Level 1, I am unable to get any order from the last month. Do you know what is the issue? my gigs are active and I am sending offers to the buyer requests on daily basis but still no response.

Are you taking the time to connect to the people who need your services, and showing them how you can solve their problems? Orders don’t appear by magic – you have to earn them by being the best seller for the job.

Im online 24/7 same as I was when I was not level one seller.

Im online 24/7 same as I was when I was not level one seller.

Being online 24/7 does not guarantee orders. Like I said, what are you doing to connect to your target customers? Sitting around waiting for them to place orders, is not a connection.

Being online 24/7 does not guarantee orders. Like I said, what are you doing to connect to your target customers? Sitting around waiting for them to place orders, is not a connection.

what would you suggest? currently I am:

1. Being online 24/7
  2. Making maximum offers to buyer requests (very affordable and with UNLIMITED REVISIONS offer)
  3. My response was very quick (100%) but now no messages in inbox since last month

I was doing the same steps prior when I was LEVEL 0, but that time I was receiving 2-3 orders daily. What is changed I don’t know.

Archived