Buyers request response time is too short

ishfaq_99

Hi, i am new on fiverr.com. I need some help on buyers requests. When a buyer post a project, with in 30 or 40 seconds too many sellers respond to that project, while i am still reading the project description. I wonder how is it possible.
When i submit my proposal/quotation for that particular project, The buyer already got 50 to 60 responses from other sellers with in 1 or 2 minutes. After a short time the project disappears. How can we reply so fast without reading or understanding the description.
Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

Hi, i am new on fiverr.com. I need some help on buyers requests. When a buyer post a project, with in 30 or 40 seconds too many sellers respond to that project, while i am still reading the project description. I wonder how is it possible.

When i submit my proposal/quotation for that particular project, The buyer already got 50 to 60 responses from other sellers with in 1 or 2 minutes. After a short time the project disappears. How can we reply so fast without reading or understanding the description.

When a buyer post a project, with in 30 or 40 seconds too many sellers respond to that project, while i am still reading the project description. I wonder how is it possible.

Fiverr is a competition-based website. Many people are competing for the same job, and some write faster responses than you do.

New Suggestion Edit: You can also watch and reload the Buyer Request window more often throughout the day. Maybe some people don’t have to do anything else but sit at their computer and reload the page all day. If you only check occasionally or once per day, that may be the reason you’re getting in late. Someone in the forums said most new requests come in during the evening, if I recall correctly. The person said to check around 8pm.

Welcome to the forums! Keep a record of some of the responses you have made by copying them before you send the request and pasting them into a Word document. Use them as stock responses or form letters, BUT edit them carefully to fit the new BR. Don’t know how much faster you can respond compared to others though. I can see why some requests receive a huge flood of responses. The ones that I respond to generally receive at the most 10-15.

Good luck,
Sandi

30 or 40 seconds too many sellers respond to that project

you actually cant control that, its a free marketplace and everyone is trying to get customer.

When i submit my proposal/quotation for that particular project, The buyer already got 50 to 60 responses from other sellers with in 1 or 2 minutes

that’s fine if they got 100 proposal also, if they find your proposal good enough and your profile or reviews then they will contact you.

After a short time the project disappears

this happens when you reload buyer request page 😃 don’t do that man… instead open a new tab.

When a buyer post a project, with in 30 or 40 seconds too many sellers respond to that project, while i am still reading the project description. I wonder how is it possible.

That’s because many sellers are sending template responses, without reading what’s the project about.

When i submit my proposal/quotation for that particular project, The buyer already got 50 to 60 responses from other sellers with in 1 or 2 minutes.

Most of those responses tend to be something like “hire me plz i do gret wrk for u”, or something longer and with somewhat better spelling, but still not addressing what the buyer needs or how they intend to help. So, if you send a good response that addresses what needs to be done and the buyer’s concerns, you have a much better chance of getting hired than those who send template responses.

30 or 40 seconds too many sellers respond to that project

you actually cant control that, its a free marketplace and everyone is trying to get customer.

When i submit my proposal/quotation for that particular project, The buyer already got 50 to 60 responses from other sellers with in 1 or 2 minutes

that’s fine if they got 100 proposal also, if they find your proposal good enough and your profile or reviews then they will contact you.

After a short time the project disappears

this happens when you reload buyer request page 😃 don’t do that man… instead open a new tab.

Even if you don’t reload the buyer request page, sending an offer after typing too long (because the request now has too many offers) can give an error message after posting. Reloading the BR page will then show it is gone.

Even if you don’t reload the buyer request page, sending an offer after typing too long (because the request now has too many offers) can give an error message after posting. Reloading the BR page will then show it is gone.

oh is it? I was not aware of it as this never happened to me… thanks for letting me know.

Archived