How to earn Fiverr credits?

penbearer

Question

14 answers to this question

You don’t earn any “Fiverr credits” on Fiverr. This is not an online game. 😉

EDIT: @penbearer As @mariashtelle1 pointed out, I am still technically correct. I was not having a laugh. I was just stating a fact. 🙂 I am sorry if you felt offended in any way. That was not my intention.

I have attached a screenshot below, kindly have a look and read Fiverr TOS before having a laugh at my question.

Wow, you all are clueless like me.

We are not clueless, we are just trying to understand what exactly do you mean so we can advise you better as you question was worded in a funny way.

You don’t “earn” credits. Basically credits are all your earnings that showed on your account but sometimes fiverr can give you extra money as a refund or part of a promotion that you wouldn’t be able to withdraw from your account as your earnings but only will be able to spend on fiverr.

No one ever heard about fiverr “credits” on fiverr.

Well, you said it yourself. Anyways, thank you 🙂

No one ever heard about “earning credits” and “credits” in a way you presented it. If you want to receive a proper answer you should be more specific so people wouldn’t have fun with how you wrapped your question 😉

No one ever heard about “earning credits” and “credits” in a way you presented it. If you want to receive a proper answer you should be more specific so people wouldn’t have fun with how you wrapped your question 😉 I’ll be more specific and descriptive in future 😃

Archived