Consequences for inactivity?

noorussaba1

Question

10 answers to this question

It’s curious how you question has nothing to do with Fiverr TOS and was just asked in exactly the same way by another user.

If i am not going to use my account for a while can i stop getting orders from buyers in that period of time and then resume when i start using it?

Maybe read TOS and a few how-to guides concerning how to use different Fiverr account features like vacation mode. - And remember, one of the biggest TOS violations you can ever make, concerns the creation of multiple accounts. 😉

Hello, I was simply wondering if there will be any downsides, other than the obvious loss of bussiness, to being absent from Fiverr.com. I fear I will be busy in the upcaoming days to be diligent in keeping up to date on any new orders. So, I’ve decided to not accept any work in the meantime. This is why I would like to know if there are any other consequences I might face particulary from Fiverr.com mangement.

If you are too busy to sell on Fiverr, deactivate your gigs until you are available. While your gigs are deactivated, they will not be gaining any new impressions, clicks or views, and they will not be visible in the search results. You can pick up – and rebuild your gig stats – when you return.

Archived