Why buyer request is empty on my fiverr account

Hi Everyone!

I’m Touqeer Iqbal. I’m a Professional social media manager and web developer. i am an active member on Fiverr. I have created mulltiple Gigs but on Buyer Requests page, I am unable to see any new buyer request. It’s showing “Buyer Requests empty”. Can anyone please elaborate all the possible reasons. so all the newbies can get help from it.

Everyone’s suggestions will be appreciated and helpful. Please, tell me something to solve. I’ll be grateful to you.

Thank You
Touqeer Iqbal

Hi Everyone!

I’m Touqeer Iqbal. I’m a Professional social media manager and web developer. i am an active member on Fiverr. I have created mulltiple Gigs but on Buyer Requests page, I am unable to see any new buyer request. It’s showing “Buyer Requests empty”. Can anyone please elaborate all the possible reasons. so all the newbies can get help from it.

Everyone’s suggestions will be appreciated and helpful. Please, tell me something to solve. I’ll be grateful to you.

Thank You

Touqeer Iqbal

Can anyone please elaborate all the possible reasons. so all the newbies can get help from it.

“All the newbies” can learn from the many, many, MANY other times this question has already been answered here on the forum. You currently have no seller level, and Fiverr has chosen not to show many buyer requests to sellers with no seller level. When you are promoted to a Level 1 seller, you will likely see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to.

In the future, please read through the forum before you ask questions that have already been answered many times each day.

Archived