Is the graphic design industry over saturated on Fiverr?

bistranu

I have 3 gigs so far, one in Logo Design, one in Social Media and one in Flyers. I feel like I’ve done my best to optimize them for SEO, absolutely butchered my prices to the lowest amount so I can get some orders to help me with my social proof, but it’s been 4 days and I’m still yet to receive an order. I even created a video for one of my gigs to help build trust, but that didn’t work either. I’m accepting constructive criticism, please let me know what I’m doing wrong and how could I possibly fix it: https://www.fiverr.com/bistranu/design-a-clean-logo-for-your-brand-in-under-24-hours

Hi there @bistranu, to be completely honest Yes! I’m a Graphic Designer myself and competition are SKY-HiGH here on Fiverr. Logo Design, for example, has over 84.000 logo designers alone. Hmmm and then new sellers wondering why they don’t get any sells after just a few days??:thinking:

We need to be one step ahead of our competition to be noticed, which is a daunting task, however, it is not impossible if you play your cards right. Good luck and let us kick some asses!!

Warmly, Humberto

Hi there @bistranu, to be completely honest Yes! I’m a Graphic Designer myself and competition are SKY-HiGH here on Fiverr. Logo Design, for example, has over 84.000 logo designers alone. Hmmm and then new sellers wondering why they don’t get any sells after just a few days??:thinking:

We need to be one step ahead of our competition to be noticed, which is a daunting task, however, it is not impossible if you play your cards right. Good luck and let us kick some asses!!

Warmly, Humberto

We need to be one step ahead of our competition to be noticed, which is a daunting task, however, it is not impossible if you play your cards right.

@hum_on_the_go Indeed, agree with you totally! Unique and authenticity are the 2 best way which can help, I belive slight_smile:

Archived