My experience as a new user - A positive one

bm_jackson

Good evening all,

My experience as a brand new user is a positive one. The website is clear and easy to understand with a lot of potential to produce good results.

I have just set-up my profile after using the user friendly interface and look forward to my first client.

If anyone can see any issues with my profile which may otherwise hinder my progress, please let me know as I would be extremely grateful.

I look forward to adding more as I go but for now, take care.

Good evening all,

My experience as a brand new user is a positive one. The website is clear and easy to understand with a lot of potential to produce good results.

I have just set-up my profile after using the user friendly interface and look forward to my first client.

If anyone can see any issues with my profile which may otherwise hinder my progress, please let me know as I would be extremely grateful.

I look forward to adding more as I go but for now, take care.

If anyone can see any issues with my profile

You need to remove your off Fiverr contact details as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Here is a list of approved portfolio links:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs

Scroll to the bottom.

Also, suggest you check the competition in your category re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

If anyone can see any issues with my profile

You need to remove your off Fiverr contact details as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Here is a list of approved portfolio links:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs

Scroll to the bottom.

Also, suggest you check the competition in your category re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thank you, words of wisdom, I will change this straight away!

Archived