Long Term Projects on Fiverr

afaq_akbar

Hi,
I have just started exploring different freelance platforms. The question I want to ask is, how fiverr facilitates freelancers and clients for long term or continuous projects. Because if you talk about other platforms, they give you the facility to define project milestones and deliverables and you can also get paid on hourly basis. Does fiverr have any such facility?
Regards,
Afaq

Hi,

I have just started exploring different freelance platforms. The question I want to ask is, how fiverr facilitates freelancers and clients for long term or continuous projects. Because if you talk about other platforms, they give you the facility to define project milestones and deliverables and you can also get paid on hourly basis. Does fiverr have any such facility?

Regards,

Afaq

Does fiverr have any such facility?

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works. Everything is explained there in great detail.

First of all you should know the difference between Fiverr and other freelance marketplace, or better if I say traditional and non traditional freelance marketplace. Fiverr is a none traditional market place. where buyer comes to sellers. and seller has opportunity to respond buyer request similar to those traditional freelance marketplace. Here the pricing are in lump sum not hourly based. Also you can join a team if you match your skills with their requirement, and they works on big projects.

Archived