Signing agreement

creativehsn

Charge him extra for it - exclusive rights agreements mean you can’t use whatever it is in your portfolio.

It’s like i am creating 10 templates for him. He will resell it so for this he needs me to sign an agreement? Should i go and sign it? Thanks

Charge him extra for it - exclusive rights agreements mean you can’t use whatever it is in your portfolio.

You can’t use any stuff sold on Fiverr for your portfolio as anything you sell is considered work for hire and as such all copyright is transferred to the buying party. You can place a disclaimer in your descriptions to point out that you retain rights to use it in a portfolio and that somewhat covers yourself.

Since signing an agreement often means providing personal contact details (unless you’d sign it as creativehsn), and sharing personal contact information isn’t allowed, it’s best to contact Customer Support and ask them for help and advice. With their permission, you’ll be able to sign this agreement (if you want to do it).

Since signing an agreement often means providing personal contact details (unless you’d sign it as creativehsn), and sharing personal contact information isn’t allowed, it’s best to contact Customer Support and ask them for help and advice. With their permission, you’ll be able to sign this agreement (if you want to do it).

Yes this is only my user name to use not any personal information is required. I contacted them. They didn’t confirm it and suggested me forum?

You can’t use any stuff sold on Fiverr for your portfolio as anything you sell is considered work for hire and as such all copyright is transferred to the buying party. You can place a disclaimer in your descriptions to point out that you retain rights to use it in a portfolio and that somewhat covers yourself.

Fiverr also adding a line that copyrights are transferred automatically unless seller specified differently in his gig.

So if we add a “copyrights” as a gig extra, all copyrights will remain with a seller not buyer, unless buyer will purchase copyrights as a gig extra.

Yes this is only my user name to use not any personal information is required. I contacted them. They didn’t confirm it and suggested me forum?

I contacted them. They didn’t confirm it and suggested me forum?

You have contacted Customer Support, they didn’t tell you whether you’re allowed to sign this agreement, and suggested that you look for the answers on the forum?

I contacted them. They didn’t confirm it and suggested me forum?

You have contacted Customer Support, they didn’t tell you whether you’re allowed to sign this agreement, and suggested that you look for the answers on the forum?

They replied now and said unless it doesn’t violates our terms and condition you can. Thanks for you help

Archived