How to remove Fiverr flags?

samehedoo

Question

5 answers to this question

@hanshuber16 , fiver warnings

as i know if i take 3 warnings my account will suspend

so if i have 1 or 2 warning are they removed automatically in the future after A certain time no matter how long or I need to do something to remove them or this warning will be with me to the end?

Fiverr’s warnings remain in your record permanently.

Fiverr’s response varies drastically and depends on the severity of your ToS violations. Some users get banned/suspended after just 1 warning while others are banned/suspended after 3 warnings.

I suggest that you go through the ToS again and strictly abide by them.

@hanshuber16 , fiver warnings

as i know if i take 3 warnings my account will suspend

so if i have 1 or 2 warning are they removed automatically in the future after A certain time no matter how long or I need to do something to remove them or this warning will be with me to the end?

so if i have 1 or 2 warning are they removed automatically in the future after A certain time

No, they stay on the account. After 30 days, they no longer count in monthly evaluation, so that you can get level 1 or 2 badge (depending on your current level), but they stay on your record forever. You’re not given a free pass for breaking the rules every month or so. 🙂

Also, as @hanshuber16 told you, it doesn’t have to get to 3 warnings for your account to be suspected. Depending on the offence, some accounts get instantly banned, without any warning.

Archived