Only Few sell since one year

mmh4560

Hello everyone how are you ?
I didn’t open forum like before I did, now trying to use again but I’m very upset about my gigs and selling.
I got level 2 seller badge two years ago everything was fine. I got 6/8k more impresision in my average gigs.
When Fiverr start sell their course. Still I’m level 2 seller but I’m getting only 5/6 hundred impression. Getting only small order from my regular buyer I’m not getting enough sell that I expect even I don’t get more message like before. I didn’t edit my any gig and wait 1 year. Now I have edited my some gigs but there is no any good result for me. Guys do you have any idea what should I do now ?
Thanks

Hi
Keep updating your gigs more.
Read on google about creating best profile and gigs. Apply those things. The target is to stand out from the competition, which is increasing very rapidly on fiverr.
Check your tags, they play a very important part. Have a thought of how you can make your title and description a little more SEO friendly.
I recently changed a few tags on my gig and got 3 messages from totally new clients on the same day. And 3 of them ordered from me.

I would suggest you to share your gigs on social platforms as much as you can. Sharing drives traffic to your gig and fiverr loves gigs with outside traffic.

Thanks
Rohit Solanki

Hi

Keep updating your gigs more.

Read on google about creating best profile and gigs. Apply those things. The target is to stand out from the competition, which is increasing very rapidly on fiverr.

Check your tags, they play a very important part. Have a thought of how you can make your title and description a little more SEO friendly.

I recently changed a few tags on my gig and got 3 messages from totally new clients on the same day. And 3 of them ordered from me.

I would suggest you to share your gigs on social platforms as much as you can. Sharing drives traffic to your gig and fiverr loves gigs with outside traffic.

Thanks

Rohit Solanki

Thank you very much.!!

Archived