Limited access to buyers requests

mannanmehmood

I do understand that Fiverr has to be critical in order to sort out the requests that’s against their guidelines (again, today i saw a guy plain and straight just said he was looking for orders) but considering all the musical people here i don’t feel like there is enough buyer requests showing up.

Today i forexample asked if a vocalist or saxophone player would be interersted in playing in one of my songs. It is still pending several hours later - but i’m new here, i do have a lot to learn so maybe someone can tell my why the page isn’t flooded with reasonable buyer requests?

There is no way of circumventing the current system that is in place to get access to more buyer requests. It is impossible.

How is Fiverr going to show you more buyer requests than what Fiverr buyers are creating? You will only see buyer requests if there are buyers creating them.

why the page isn’t flooded with reasonable buyer requests?

Like I have already mentioned above, it might because there are actually not very many buyers creating new buyer requests, and the handful of requests that are being created are probably getting quickly inundated with innumerable responses from prospective sellers in only a matter of seconds.

It also depends on the seller level of your account. Unleveled/new sellers are only shown a small number of buyer requests. Sellers who are level 1 and above can see a large number of requests.

Here’s an article that might help shed more light:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Hi seniors

Need some suggestions

what steps should I take to get more access to buyers requests?

I do understand that Fiverr has to be critical in order to sort out the requests that’s against their guidelines (again, today i saw a guy plain and straight just said he was looking for orders) but considering all the musical people here i don’t feel like there is enough buyer requests showing up.

Today i forexample asked if a vocalist or saxophone player would be interersted in playing in one of my songs. It is still pending several hours later - but i’m new here, i do have a lot to learn so maybe someone can tell my why the page isn’t flooded with reasonable buyer requests?

There is no way of circumventing the current system that is in place to get access to more buyer requests. It is impossible.

How is Fiverr going to show you more buyer requests than what Fiverr buyers are creating? You will only see buyer requests if there are buyers creating them.

Like I have already mentioned above, it might because there are actually not very many buyers creating new buyer requests, and the handful of requests that are being created are probably getting quickly inundated with innumerable responses from prospective sellers in only a matter of seconds.

It also depends on the seller level of your account. Unleveled/new sellers are only shown a small number of buyer requests. Sellers who are level 1 and above can see a large number of requests.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Welcome to the fiverr Forum!

Thanks for enlightening me, i just had the impression of there being more people requesting orders, and rather the site being slow but what you’ve stated makes sense. 😃

Archived