How to rank the Gig at the top of the search bar

kalyar79

hey sellers! I need your tips and tricks, please. I didn’t get the proper response and attention of the buyer as I am at fiver with more than one year and got only 3 orders. what should I do to get orders? whether I make gigs on different niches or should be specified in one niche. I have learned web development, whiteboard animation and writing as well but at Fiverr, I am just doing the writing. so what’s better for me. should I make different gigs in different categories or remain in one category?.

hey sellers! I need your tips and tricks, please. I didn’t get the proper response and attention of the buyer as I am at fiver with more than one year and got only 3 orders. what should I do to get orders? whether I make gigs on different niches or should be specified in one niche. I have learned web development, whiteboard animation and writing as well but at Fiverr, I am just doing the writing. so what’s better for me. should I make different gigs in different categories or remain in one category?.

should I make different gigs in different categories or remain in one category?.

If you’re offering writing, you should watch your punctuation. Both your forum posts and your gig descriptions are full of errors.

Perhaps you could offer something else instead?

should I make different gigs in different categories or remain in one category?.

If you’re offering writing, you should watch your punctuation. Both your forum posts and your gig descriptions are full of errors.

@catwriter Please answer OP’s question if you can .

I’m looking forward to your response.

@catwriter Please answer OP’s question if you can .

I’m looking forward to your response.

Please answer OP’s question if you can

She already did!

The OP asked:

I am just doing the writing. so what’s better for me.

And @catwriter pointed out that writing might not be something he’s good at (and offering such services on Fiverr will harm his Fiverr profile… you know… cuz of bad reviews/ratings). So, she said:

This might not be obvious, but she is helping the OP out by pointing out that he is better off offering to do something else that he is better at.

Please answer OP’s question if you can

She already did!

The OP asked:

I am just doing the writing. so what’s better for me.

And @catwriter pointed out that writing might not be something he’s good at (and offering such services on Fiverr will harm his Fiverr profile… you know… cuz of bad reviews/ratings). So, she said:

This might not be obvious, but she is helping the OP out by pointing out that he is better off offering to do something else that he is better at.

@hanshuber16 . Sadly, you missed OP’s original question too.

His question was never about “writing” . BTW, OP mentioned other skills . and i’m still wondering why ya’ll only talking about “writing” .

Please refer to the thread’s topic , that’s their question.

Just like the op ,I wish to know the answer to this question too . Thank you

His question was never about “writing” . BTW, OP mentioned other skills . and i’m still wondering why ya’ll only talking about “writing” .

and i’m still wondering why ya’ll only talking about “writing” .

Because that’s what the OP is offering right now.

Just like the op ,I wish to know the answer to this question too .

It’s fine to make gigs in different categories, as long as you’re good at what you’re offering.

BTW, OP mentioned other skills . and i’m still wondering why ya’ll only talking about “writing” .

That’s because his writing skills are the only skills that we can directly assess based on his posts/responses, and we just wanted to point out that he might be better off not offering writing services. I don’t know how good/bad he is at the other skills he has mentioned; so I cannot really comment on them.

what should I do to get orders? whether I make gigs on different niches or should be specified in one niche.

My suggestion would be to focus on the skills that you are exceptional at and only offer services that require/make use of those skills.

I would also suggest that you improve your profile/gigs. The forum and the seller help center have tons of tips/suggestions on how to improve your profile/gigs. Please go through them and do whatever is necessary to improve your profile/gigs.

Good luck! ☀️

• 3 weeks later...

Hello sellers. I hope you all are doing well. I want to ask about gigs ranking. Is there any trick except meta tags, title and description SEO to rank gigs?, I have done pretty good SEO in some of my gigs and sharing at social media but I could get order yet? if anyone knows some new tips and tricks, please share. Thank you.

There were never any tricks to rank your gig. I know a lot of people advising seo, tags, descriptions etc here but there is no proof that it is the way to rank your gig. Still no “tricks”.
Just do a great job and fiverr will rank your gig higher. That’s the only admitted part of algorithm from fiverr support.

There were never any tricks to rank your gig. I know a lot of people advising seo, tags, descriptions etc here but there is no proof that it is the way to rank your gig. Still no “tricks”.

Just do a great job and fiverr will rank your gig higher. That’s the only admitted part of algorithm from fiverr support.

Great, i also agree with you.I dnt know why some people continuously post about SEO of gigs. Anyway thanks for advice, i also believe in skills and quality of work

• 3 weeks later...

Archived