Can I bring my non-fiverr clients on fiverr?

umar_rank

I have many clients that contact me on social media platforms, can I refer them to my Fiverr profile by giving them direct-link to my profile so that they can order me by buying my gig, am I allowed to do this? I just want to be sure that referring people for outside Fiverr to my gigs through direct-link does not violate any terms?

• Like 6

• 1 year later...

Is there any incentive to bring our own client on Fiverr? Is there any link to bring them in through?

You do not get any commission as far as a finder’s fee for bringing your own clients here. All you get is the order here, possibly a review to help your profile and earn a fee for your work.

Personally, I have my own site, and if someone comes to my website that I have worked to get noticed, the last thing I would do is send them here so I can give Fiverr 20%! I worked to get my own client and I have the ability to take payments on my site myself - perhaps the above poster needs a payment processor or gateway.

But, yeah, I am sure Fiverr would be thrilled if we all did advertising for them and brought a good portion of buyers we found or who found us on FB or our sites here to give Fiverr 20% plus their fees to order anything.

GG

• Like 4

I wasn’t refering to get commission on brining my client on Fiverr. I was refering to waiver or lower of the service fee as other platforms do offer this. If this is done on Fiverr, I am sure more people will bring new clients on Fiverr.

Secondly, I want to ask if there is a long term work with one client, will the fee be 20% straight or it will reduce with the amount of worked with same client for long run?

• Like 1

I wasn’t refering to get commission on brining my client on Fiverr. I was refering to waiver or lower of the service fee as other platforms do offer this. If this is done on Fiverr, I am sure more people will bring new clients on Fiverr.

Secondly, I want to ask if there is a long term work with one client, will the fee be 20% straight or it will reduce with the amount of worked with same client for long run?

This topic is from June 2019.

Suggest you create your own new topic for discussion.

• Like 1

No. It is 20%. Period.

GG

• Like 1

If you’re driving enough traffic and brining in new sellers and buyers, check out our Affiliate Program to get paid for doing so.

cropped-affilate-fiverr-logo-3-32x32.png.42b293eca7295ce2227062d5b4039827.png Fiverr Affiliates
main-image.thumb.gif.d8ff6060d219cb82cdc614c1a394380f.gif

Fiverr Affiliates Program | Fiverr

Get paid to drive traffic to Fiverr, it’s that easy. Dynamic CPA Up to $150. Promote the world's largest marketplace of talented online freelancers

Est. reading time: 7 minutes

• Like 6