I made it to level 1 and so can you!

studio6vo

1377248588_Screenshot_20190621-035929_Fiverr2.thumb.jpg.1893420cbe789a4ab1501bfc558e37ce.jpg

I just wanted to share my experience for all the other new sellers who may have joined recently. I’d like to share the three most important things I’ve learned as a “no level” seller, and how these 3 tips can help you on your journey as well.

1. Be patient. I think Fiverr is an excellent platform to help you grow if you’re just starting out; because Fiverr’s Algorithm makes it so simple for buyers to come to you. I think it’s amazing that with literally tens of thousands of similar sellers competing, that there is still room for people like me who just started (in late April) to leave my mark. Be sure to follow the basics when setting up your gig: relevant keywords, short title with at least 1 keyword, a gig video and maybe even a demonstration of your work. Just this alone will eventually lead a buyer to your services. Patience is everything when you’re just beginning.

2. Actively promote your gigs! First and foremost you should be utilizing the ‘Buyer Requests’ section of Fiverr every time you have the chance. Being able to submit to 10 jobs per day will surely end up paying off, and not only that, it’s great exposure even if you’re only used for a future reference. What I did was write a quick 500 word cover letter template that I can simply fill-in-the-blanks on after copy/pasting, depending on the the job you’re applying to. It’s a faster and more professional way to apply, and will certainly help you gain the attention you want from Buyers. Secondly, if you’re like me and chasing something that you want to become full time, then you’ll want to take it a step further. When I made my Fiverr account I also chose to focus on one Social Media platform, and since then I have gained over 500 followers and even made a couple sales from my following. Just recently, because I kept getting asked if I had one by potential clients, I decided to launch my own website as a means to demonstrate my talent. Just remain active in promoting yourself and all you’ll do is grow; it’s similar to that of a plant. We don’t see it actually grow but it definitely is growing.

3. Go above and beyond! I think in the beginning that 5 star review is imperative. In fact, I think it matters more so than if you were to have thousands of reviews. I’m not saying stop caring about your customers over time, but to start caring a lot in the beginning. Think about it… If you have 2,000 five star reviews and get one bad egg, it isn’t going to break your business however, if you have one or two reviews and receive a bad egg, it’s going to impact your overall rating greatly and effect your chances of seeing success quickly. This can easily be avoided by ensuring your customer is satisfied. In the beginning I think it’s a great idea to do what I did. I offered unlimited revisions and always delivered an extra take or two (I’m a voice over artist). Going the extra mile has also gotten me tipped too!

Bottom line is if I can do it so can you! Never give up! I hope these tips offer some of you insight and motivation.

Thanks for reading and God bless?

I have 10 reviews and I have got 9

5-star reviews and 1

4.3 star review .Is it bad?

No, this isn’t a bad thing. If fact it is really good! Not everyone is going to be easy to please. You will come across buyers who are picky or expect more than what the gig covers. Keep up the good work! 😃

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I appreciate this encouraging thread, including the tips you have provided for those new to the site. Patience is definitely key when it comes to perhaps everything there is in life. And while it is definitely important to create the best work possible, it is even more important to remember to respect the wants of the buyer. People should also know their own limits so that they do not get burnt out.

This is great advice. I couldn’t agree more. Congratulations on your Level 1!

I think the bottom line is nothing in life comes for free. If you work hard, stay op top of your game, and are always willing to evolve and to learn more, you WILL succeed.

Too many sellers on this platform think freelancing is a way to make easy money. It is not! I’ve been here for two years, and I am still learning every day.

I appreciate this encouraging thread, including the tips you have provided for those new to the site. Patience is definitely key when it comes to perhaps everything there is in life. And while it is definitely important to create the best work possible, it is even more important to remember to respect the wants of the buyer. People should also know their own limits so that they do not get burnt out.

Thanks for your information. Of-curse I will try to respect the wants of the buyer.

I just wanted to share my experience for all the other new sellers who may have joined recently. I’d like to share the three most important things I’ve learned as a “no level” seller, and how these 3 tips can help you on your journey as well.

1. Be patient. I think Fiverr is an excellent platform to help you grow if you’re just starting out; because Fiverr’s Algorithm makes it so simple for buyers to come to you. I think it’s amazing that with literally tens of thousands of similar sellers competing, that there is still room for people like me who just started (in late April) to leave my mark. Be sure to follow the basics when setting up your gig: relevant keywords, short title with at least 1 keyword, a gig video and maybe even a demonstration of your work. Just this alone will eventually lead a buyer to your services. Patience is everything when you’re just beginning.

2. Actively promote your gigs! First and foremost you should be utilizing the ‘Buyer Requests’ section of Fiverr every time you have the chance. Being able to submit to 10 jobs per day will surely end up paying off, and not only that, it’s great exposure even if you’re only used for a future reference. What I did was write a quick 500 word cover letter template that I can simply fill-in-the-blanks on after copy/pasting, depending on the the job you’re applying to. It’s a faster and more professional way to apply, and will certainly help you gain the attention you want from Buyers. Secondly, if you’re like me and chasing something that you want to become full time, then you’ll want to take it a step further. When I made my Fiverr account I also chose to focus on one Social Media platform, and since then I have gained over 500 followers and even made a couple sales from my following. Just recently, because I kept getting asked if I had one by potential clients, I decided to launch my own website as a means to demonstrate my talent. Just remain active in promoting yourself and all you’ll do is grow; it’s similar to that of a plant. We don’t see it actually grow but it definitely is growing.

3. Go above and beyond! I think in the beginning that 5 star review is imperative. In fact, I think it matters more so than if you were to have thousands of reviews. I’m not saying stop caring about your customers over time, but to start caring a lot in the beginning. Think about it… If you have 2,000 five star reviews and get one bad egg, it isn’t going to break your business however, if you have one or two reviews and receive a bad egg, it’s going to impact your overall rating greatly and effect your chances of seeing success quickly. This can easily be avoided by ensuring your customer is satisfied. In the beginning I think it’s a great idea to do what I did. I offered unlimited revisions and always delivered an extra take or two (I’m a voice over artist). Going the extra mile has also gotten me tipped too!

Bottom line is if I can do it so can you! Never give up! I hope these tips offer some of you insight and motivation.

Thanks for reading and God bless?

Thanks for your awesome tips

Welcome. Glad to head your success. I create 5 gig almost 5 months, still I am not getting my first order. I promote my gig in twitter platform. Besides I am not getting enough buyer request. what is the problem?

Welcome to the fiverr Community.

At this time what i can say, Promote your gig and profile in social medias, re-check your skills category on your profile (helps to get more buyer requests based on your selected category).

Re-check your GIG meta tags and if necessary get some minor changes on your gigs (helps to get more impressions) and also make sure an impressive Cover(thumbnails) for GIGS, which going to attract buyers.

Most importantly, Make more relevant and impressive buyer request proposals to get proper attention of buyers.

For bottom line what can i say, keep patience and stay active as much time as you can because buyers always find the active one first.

Take Care! and keep happy freelancing with Fiverr Community.

Best Regards

• 1 month later...
Guest logosupreme

Very inspiring. The point #2 is what I’m focusing at the moment. Advertising my Gigs outside Fiverr. Thank you.

Archived