How to extend the revision delivery time?

I wouldn’t wait longer than about 12 hours once someone asks for a revision without hearing from them. I would deliver it again as is.

They know they asked for a revision and they know you are waiting on them. If they are this inconsiderate I don’t appreciate it and simply give them 12 hours, which is reasonable, then redeliver the same thing.

I would also send a short note that since they didn’t tell me what revision was needed I had to deliver the same thing. Tell them if they want a revision it needs to have instructions with it at the time they request the revision. Otherwise you have no way of doing it.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
On 6/26/2019 at 2:18 PM, misscrystal said:

I wouldn’t wait longer than about 12 hours once someone asks for a revision without hearing from them. I would deliver it again as is.

They know they asked for a revision and they know you are waiting on them. If they are this inconsiderate I don’t appreciate it and simply give them 12 hours, which is reasonable, then redeliver the same thing.

I would also send a short note that since they didn’t tell me what revision was needed I had to deliver the same thing. Tell them if they want a revision it needs to have instructions with it at the time they request the revision. Otherwise you have no way of doing it.

If I resubmit the first Job after 12 hrs, will fiverr favour me if the client raise a resolution about this?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1