Fiverr Account Blocked( Customer get my account blocked)

humaiz_shahid

Yes, According to TOS, its strictly prohibited but under certain circumstances you may contact them.

here is the scenario, customer placed the order, but to get the requirement or provide service, you need client’s email/contact information, then you may ask for their information but ONLY on the order conversation/chat.

It is highly recommended to send a ticket first to fiverr support that you need client’s email.

In case of disputes, fiverr will not consider any promises/deals which will take out side of the platform and not on ORDER chat. 🙂

It is highly recommended to send a ticket first to fiverr support that you need client’s email.

My advise from experience is just never contact outside of Fiverr. Ever. I have asked CS first in the past and they said no. It’s kind of up to their discretion, so just don’t do it.

My advise from experience is just never contact outside of Fiverr. Ever. I have asked CS first in the past and they said no. It’s kind of up to their discretion, so just don’t do it.

Respect your suggestion, was just sharing my experience. 🙂 Cheers

Upon reviewing your account, our team found that you have been warned multiple times regarding this type of violation. As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety team, and been permanently disabled.

Here is your answer.

Sooooooooooooooooooo true @maitasun… great for having people like you here…:hugs:

@humaiz_shahid, let me put it this way…

Maybe you’re telling the truth, it’s Fiverr’s mistake and you never have asked for outside payment. Now, the thing is…

I visited your profile and, oh surprise what I found out… This account you’re writing from, is dated June 2019.

Sorry to say but you are so banned… just for the fact of having, at least 2 accounts (this one and the one that Fiverr banned).

I visited your profile and, oh surprise what I found out… This account you’re writing from, is dated June 2019 .

Sorry to say but you are so banned… just for the fact of having, at least 2 accounts (this one and the one that Fiverr banned).

That’s exactly what I was referring to in a previous post of mine above yours. 😉

Besides, you are allowed to have ONLY one account. If your account gets blocked/suspended, your access to the forum gets suspended, too. You cannot just create another “support account” just to post here on the forum. That’s yet another ToS violation. If you do not see anything wrong with that, Fiverr may not be the platform for you as they take ToS violations very seriously. Users are allowed ONLY ONE account (no ifs or buts). You cannot have one seller account, one buyer account, and one “support” account. :roll_eyes:

I visited your profile and, oh surprise what I found out… This account you’re writing from, is dated June 2019 .

That’s exactly what I was referring to in a previous post of mine above yours. 😉

Besides, you are allowed to have ONLY one account. If your account gets blocked/suspended, your access to the forum gets suspended, too. You cannot just create another “support account” just to post here on the forum. That’s yet another ToS violation. If you do not see anything wrong with that, Fiverr may not be the platform for you as they take ToS violations very seriously. Users are allowed ONLY ONE account (no ifs or buts). You cannot have one seller account, one buyer account, and one “support” account. :roll_eyes:

Your warnings stack up so after receiving the 3rd one your account got banned. Plain and simple, nothing more to it. It seems like you didn’t bother reading the TOS when signing up. If you did read it it’s even worst because you disregarded it and did your own thing. Sorry for your situation. The lesson here is, protect your business and brand at all cost by following the rules of the platform you are on.

179208_2.png maitasun:

Yes AJ, you wrote it first. I’m reading it now.

I didn’t get the chance to read your message when you posted it, because the OP kept me busy replying, over and over again, within seconds so, I wasn’t aware you had written.

179208_2.png maitasun:

Yes AJ, you wrote it first. I’m reading it now.

I didn’t get the chance to read your message when you posted it, because the OP kept me busy replying, over and over again, within seconds so, I wasn’t aware you had written.

I figured as much. 😄 I have been in a few such situations, too, and I understand how natural it is to get caught up in such situations that your focus is only on the thing you are doing at that moment (replying to the OP in your case).

I was just pointing out how interesting it was that we made the same observation, albeit independently. It’s not about who wrote it first. 😉 I am sorry if it came across that way.

All of the people coming at the OP, I once had the EXACT same warning, even though I never asked payment outside of fiverr, all what I asked my customer was to screen share his PC to let me analyze the issue and fix for him. Buyers can manipulate the system sometimes and somehow trick CS that I wanted payment outside of fiverr.
Anyways, after that I asked permission from CS to screen share with my buyers and added that to my gig description as per their advice. Now I have no issues at all.

Regardless, OP had several warnings and got his account blocked, the last one might be a mistake done by CS as @maitasun pointed out.

EDIT: And I had to accept the warning even though it wasn’t right. So, OP unfortunately, IMO you have nothing else to do, your account is done, not to mentioned you’re violating the rules by creating a second account.

I had dispute with a buyer outside of the fiverr

Regardless of whether or not you asked for payment, you comunicated with your buyer outside of Fiverr and that’s stricktly forbidden.

Well is it ? What if I have a facebook page , he contacted me there and I redirected him to Fiverr to work on here ?

Well is it ? What if I have a facebook page , he contacted me there and I redirected him to Fiverr to work on here ?

Well is it ? What if I have a facebook page , he contacted me there and I redirected him to Fiverr to work on here?

I’m not the best one to answer your question, I don’t know how Facebook works. I don’t use it, even more, I don’t like it.

Maybe others can give you a proper answer or you may contact CS.

I had dispute with a buyer outside of the fiverr

Regardless of whether or not you asked for payment, you comunicated with your buyer outside of Fiverr and that’s stricktly forbidden.

Regardless of whether or not you asked for payment, you comunicated with your buyer outside of Fiverr and that’s stricktly forbidden

What if I have a facebook page , he contacted me there and I redirected him to Fiverr to work on here ?

Well, what if it was changed to:

Regardless of whether or not you asked for payment, you initiated contact with your buyer outside of Fiverr and that’s strictly forbidden (initiated being the keyword here).

So, if the seller wasn’t the one who initiated contact (i.e. the seller wasn’t the first person to reach out), do you think it’s safe for them to just respond to the off-Fiverr contact that the buyer had initiated? :thinking:

In any case, I wouldn’t even bother responding to Fiverr-related messages off of Fiverr (provided I can make out from the message that it is Fiverr-related).

you may contact CS.

Agreed! 🙂

Support account block mean that support threatened me to stop messaging for account unblock otherwise they will spam my email from my blocked account mail adress . This new account created on “June 2019” after my account get blocked. Account blocked mean that I no more have any account on fiverr so I good to create a new account. So how is that a violation.

Before that day I only had received on violation warning against my account. I send this mail to CS right after the buyer threatened to get me blocked.

Blockquote
Hello, I have worked with a client prestigeflows for more then 2 times. Third time he reached me and asked me for my number in a childish act I provide him with my number. Now he is forcing me to work for him for low prices which I refuse in response he threatened to get my account blocked. Please help me out on this. Please send me a TOC violation for sharing number but help me to get rid of this problem.

And then they send me this message

Blockquote
Hello Muhammad
The buyer was forwarded to be reviewed as well but we won’t be share any information regarding that.
However, another user violating our TOS does not justify violating your TOS as well.
No user can get your account blocked, only you yourself can do so but as far as I can see, you are good to go, a single warning should be nothing to worry about 🙂

@humaiz_shahid, let me put it this way…

Maybe you’re telling the truth, it’s Fiverr’s mistake and you never have asked for outside payment. Now, the thing is…

I visited your profile and, oh surprise what I found out… This account you’re writing from, is dated June 2019.

This account you’re writing from, is dated June 2019 .

I’m not defending OP, he obviously broke soooo many rules and doesn’t even acknowledge it.

But isn’t it June 2019 right now? 😉 it seems he created it very recently (might be even 2 days ago it’s just fiverr showing it as a month of creation without a date)

I’m not defending OP, he obviously broke soooo many rules and doesn’t even acknowledge it.

But isn’t it June 2019 right now? 😉 it seems he created it very recently (might be even 2 days ago it’s just fiverr showing it as a month of creation without a date)

Look I broke the rule of communication outside the fiverr. I reached fiverr by myself and get a violation charges for that but the violation charges on which they block my account is completely false. I never ask for payment from a fiverr client outside the fiverr. That will be acceptable if I ever received a TOC for asking payment outside the fiverr. But I didn’t and suddenly they blocked my account.

Yes and here is the problem I never received any payment related warning I only have two warnings in my account one for sending incomplete delivery that was 3 months ago and one for sharing number that I received to that day.

I only have two warnings in my account one for sending incomplete delivery that was 3 months ago and one for sharing number that I received to that day.

And third one and the last one which resulted in immediate blocking of your account is talking with your client on Facebook as you admitted yourself.

It was the second time you communicated with someone outside of fiverr (which might be considered as asking payment outside of fiverr)

You are lucky that they didn’t block you after first 2 times and it looks like it would’ve happen anyway as you still don’t see what you did wrong :woman_shrugging:

I only have two warnings in my account one for sending incomplete delivery that was 3 months ago and one for sharing number that I received to that day.

And third one and the last one which resulted in immediate blocking of your account is talking with your client on Facebook as you admitted yourself.

It was the second time you communicated with someone outside of fiverr (which might be considered as asking payment outside of fiverr)

You are lucky that they didn’t block you after first 2 times and it looks like it would’ve happen anyway as you still don’t see what you did wrong :woman_shrugging:

No it was my first time I received a warning for sharing number. Let’s assume that they block my account for sharing number then why they said my account was block for asking payment outside the fiverr.

Hi @mariashtelle1, it’s been long since the last time we talked. 😃

OP opened this new account without CS’s permission (whether or not after being banned). 😉

Now, this is what the OP wrote at the very beginning:

Instead of explaining the reason the support threatend to also block my support account if I don’t stop reaching to them

If that were to be true, he’s lucky enough CS told him to stop bothering them if he wanted to keep it, instead of getting this account also banned. 😉

And, to add a little more of spice, OP didn’t only open a new account to “be able to speak to CS and on the forum”, but already has 3 active gigs. 😬

https://www.fiverr.com/humaiz_shahid/convert-your-static-site-into-dynamic?ref_ctx_id=3bfec488-5b00-438f-b7c1-e74acceb2a79

https://www.fiverr.com/humaiz_shahid/be-your-php-developer?ref_ctx_id=3bfec488-5b00-438f-b7c1-e74acceb2a79

https://www.fiverr.com/humaiz_shahid/design-a-theme-for-you-in-bootstrap?ref_ctx_id=3bfec488-5b00-438f-b7c1-e74acceb2a79

No it was my first time I received a warning for sharing number. Let’s assume that they block my account for sharing number then why they said my account was block for asking payment outside the fiverr.

No it was my first time I received a warning for sharing number.

But you were also warned for an incomplete delivery, weren’t you?

one for sending incomplete delivery

You seem to believe that you can get away with one warning for each type of violation.

Account blocked mean that I no more have any account on fiverr so I good to create a new account. So how is that a violation.

It’s a violation because you’re not allowed to open a new account without the permission from Customer Support.

Sorry, but you can’t just bend the rules to suit your needs.

Well, you can try, but there are consequences for that.

No it was my first time I received a warning for sharing number.

But you were also warned for an incomplete delivery, weren’t you?

one for sending incomplete delivery

You seem to believe that you can get away with one warning for each type of violation.

Account blocked mean that I no more have any account on fiverr so I good to create a new account. So how is that a violation.

It’s a violation because you’re not allowed to open a new account without the permission from Customer Support.

Sorry, but you can’t just bend the rules to suit your needs.

Well, you can try, but there are consequences for that.

Okay I have made many mistakes. But how can my account get blocked on the same day he threatened me. How can the buyer get his two order that was completed two months ago cancelled??

Hi @mariashtelle1, it’s been long since the last time we talked. 😃

OP opened this new account without CS’s permission (whether or not after being banned). 😉

Now, this is what the OP wrote at the very beginning:

Instead of explaining the reason the support threatend to also block my support account if I don’t stop reaching to them

If that were to be true, he’s lucky enough CS told him to stop bothering them if he wanted to keep it, instead of getting this account also banned. 😉

And, to add a little more of spice, OP didn’t only open a new account to “be able to speak to CS and on the forum”, but already has 3 active gigs. 😬

https://www.fiverr.com/humaiz_shahid/convert-your-static-site-into-dynamic?ref_ctx_id=3bfec488-5b00-438f-b7c1-e74acceb2a79

https://www.fiverr.com/humaiz_shahid/be-your-php-developer?ref_ctx_id=3bfec488-5b00-438f-b7c1-e74acceb2a79

https://www.fiverr.com/humaiz_shahid/design-a-theme-for-you-in-bootstrap?ref_ctx_id=3bfec488-5b00-438f-b7c1-e74acceb2a79

I already mentioned that support account mean that support threatened me to spam messages from my blocked account email adress. It’s not mean that I was messaging them from new account. How much time it takes to create a gig??

Okay I have made many mistakes. But how can my account get blocked on the same day he threatened me. How can the buyer get his two order that was completed two months ago cancelled??

But how can my account get blocked on the same day he threatened me.

Someone investigated, saw that you already broke the rules in the past, and decided that it was enough?

I’m just guessing, of course.

How can the buyer get his two order that was completed two months ago cancelled??

Possibly a chargeback.

Archived