Your account is currently restricted why I'm I getting this

Hello everyone, I woke up today in the morning to check my inbox as I was expecting an order from one of the client I was communicating with the previous night . I replied and later began to share my gigs to various social media platforms. I shared in various facebook groups and whatsapp group in order to get impressions as it is in gig on fiverr. Later on in the day, I got a message to verify my identity by sending photo of my ID and selfie. I quickly took the photos and updated them with no success. Every time I was getting a response saying ‘my photos could not be verified’. I increased camera resolution quality perhaps to make it clearer but this time I got a report saying ‘Your account is currently restricted by our Trust & Safety team.’ I am shocked for I don’t know what I have done wrong for my account to be restricted.
Please help me out. This was my hope, I thought I will make it grow patiently. I joined fiverr May this year and I had done like three completed orders with one client. I have been reading that getting 5 stars from a buyer may raise suspicion.
I really don’t know what is wrong, please help me out. I just hope I get my account back.

image.thumb.jpg.9dcbebf50bc833a7cf0cd7236c048174.jpg

Archived