Delivering late gigs

Hello. I hope you can help me.
The last days I have had a lot of orders and completed them with high results, i have had very good reviews. Unfortinately two of them I wasnt able to deliever on time although I had spoken to the buyers. One of them was fine with delivering the gig later. but the other one canceled the order (which I understand)
Now fiverr has stoped me from sending offers due that. How can I send offers again. I have had a great experience with all the buyers I have had. I would like to work more on fiverr.

I see you offer an essay writing gig which is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

If you type “essay gig denied” in the search bar above you will find several posts on the subject.

Suggest you carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

I see you offer an essay writing gig which is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

If you type “essay gig denied” in the search bar above you will find several posts on the subject.

Suggest you carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

oh. I didn’t know it was not allowed. I had seen some people doing that, but thanx a lot for the recommendation. I will delete the gig. thankyou

A general writing gig is fine. Just reword it.

For late gigs click the resolution button in the order thread. You will have the option to extend the gig delivery if the seller agrees. A canceled order (automated due to being late) results in lower impressions and a one star review. So be careful. You should be able to recover just fine.

oh. I didn’t know it was not allowed. I had seen some people doing that, but thanx a lot for the recommendation. I will delete the gig. thankyou

I see you have deleted the gig which was the only option as the word essay was in the URL and this cannot be removed.

Also suggest you remove the word essay from your profile description.

A general writing gig is fine. Just reword it.

For late gigs click the resolution button in the order thread. You will have the option to extend the gig delivery if the seller agrees. A canceled order (automated due to being late) results in lower impressions and a one star review. So be careful. You should be able to recover just fine.

yes but now fiverr doesn’t allow me to send offers to gig requestes. Should I wait until someone messages me privately about any work they might need? This can take forever. Personally I haven’t had much cases where buyers have asked me personally to do a work. I have won most of my works from offers I have sent.

Thankyou

Archived