I'M unable to process payment

avinashthaku779

Hi,

I am not unable to process payment, I tried with my 2 Cards also with my Paypal Account but always error coming. Please help me what to do now. Thanks

Screenshot_20190618-152204.thumb.png.f58e018ac67d53bf2f3d80d4845bbe39.png

Hi,

I am not unable to process payment, I tried with my 2 Cards also with my Paypal Account but always error coming. Please help me what to do now. Thanks

Screenshot_20190618-152204.png

Are you using Valid card details? If you keep on having such issues best to contact Fiverr Customer Support at https://www.fiverr.com/support

• 2 months later...

Hi were you ever able to resolve this problem? In June? I am a buyer and I am having the same problem, for several days now, nobody at Fiverr seems to be able to resolve it, so if you were able to resolve it, can you plz let me know what you did to resolve this problem> Thanks a lot

It may be solved.

If you are faceing this type of problem.

Pls, inpute the card details very carefully.

If still have the problem, then best will be to contact with Fiverr Customer Support at https://www.fiverr.com/support

• Like 1

same problem happened to me. I referred my customers to pay for my work via Fiverr. Four different customers, all failed. They are in Hong Kong and their banks all charged them but no orders were made on Fiverr. Contacted support already, but they want my customers to contact directly, which created an extra layer of hassle. Very underwhelming experience!

same problem happened to me. I referred my customers to pay for my work via Fiverr. Four different customers, all failed. They are in Hong Kong and their banks all charged them but no orders were made on Fiverr. Contacted support already, but they want my customers to contact directly, which created an extra layer of hassle. Very underwhelming experience!

nexlon,

Feel sorry to hear your problem. we the member of the forum only can discuss and share our experiance. Only Customer Care solved the issue. Pls don’t giveup your hope. It must be solved. Keep shareing update with us.