How to get more projects

ayesha2612

Stay online, send buyer requests, and be patient.

Try to make new gigs

Send your old buyers a reminder/offer of your services with whom you have good experience. (But this should not be frequent, rather it should be once in a blue moon).

Regards,

Saeed

Send your old buyers a reminder/offer of your services with whom you have good experience.

“Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Make sure to carefully read and abide by the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Send your old buyers a reminder/offer of your services with whom you have good experience.

“Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Make sure to carefully read and abide by the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

I didn’t mean spamming, that’s y i said (ONCE IN A BLUE MOON), but if it’s still against TOS of Fiverr, it should be avoided.

Welcome

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get orders are in the above.

Take some time to read them.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

That’s a broad question.

You can get more projects by promoting yourself. Fiverr offer you the ability to share your gig on social media or a link that you can give to your potential buyers. I recommend checking the buyer request section if you’re looking to get your first few orders.

Welcome to the community.

Archived